Chapter 6 the search for the diamond gem

Kai: sure

Denki: awesome! Ok follow me!

(I followed him, forgetting I was suppose to go to the store but that wasn't on my mind during the moment. We soon go to a location of a woman sitting down on a bench, looking at the sunset. Not noticing me and denki)

Denki: that's her you see her?

Kai: yeah? What about her?

Denki: she has the diamond gem.

(Looking at her clothes I don't see a diamond gem on her. Maybe it's somewhere hidden on her since denki and maybe other people know about the diamond gem. Right?)

Kai: denki, do other people know about the diamond gem she has on her?

Denki: (he shakes his head) no but I seen it and I know she have it on her

(I guess not.)

Kai: so where is the diamond gem located?
(Noticing his face expression it was something perverted)

Denki: heheh well you see uh. Before I met you and before I took my friend home I saw that woman. It was windy earlier today so her skirt blew up abit and I saw her panties.  It had a diamond on them. Sooo you knowww heh. Let's try to take them

Kai: you pervert!  What the hell?! I'm not doing that! I'm not trying to go to jail cause of you!

Denki: Shhh! Shh! I know it sounds bad but listen to me, she not like that. She like pervert guys! Well. She like me but idk about other guys being perverted to her.

Kai: both of yall are weird! No! I'm not doing that!

(The woman hears us yelling then she turns to look)

Woman: oiiii! Heyyy Uh dicki was your name right?

Denki: D-denki it's Denki ! (He walks up to the woman while I follow behind)

Woman: ohh rightt  what you been up too? You better not be planning something perverted! Oh whos that guy behind you?

Denki: (he introduced me) this is Kai. Uh Kai say hi tooo... tooooo >.> what's your name again?

(The woman hits denki in the head and shouts at him)

Woman: AGAIN!? YOU NEVER KNEW MY NAME TO BEGIN WITH YOU MORON!

denki: OW! Sorry! I forgot!

(Watching them..talk or.. fight wasn't sure. But watching them made me wanted to leave. Let's see if I can leave from this situation)

Kai: (I started to slowly walks away but get stopped by the woman)

Woman: hey! Where do you think you're going?

Kai: home.

Woman: -_-. Your not going home yet! I'm not done with you either!

Denki: (he goes behind her and pull her skirt up and quickly pulls her panties down) I GOT ITTTTTT!!

(Crap..I should've went to the store today..)

(The woman eeps and blushes while feeling what had happened to her)

Woman: YOU PERVERT!! (She does a round house kick into denki's face, he goes flying. Then turns to me and goes for a punch in the face)

(I seen it coming so I dodge it. Then she goes for a 2nd punch to my stomach but then I block that, then she tried to kneed me in my balls but I barely dodge that attack)

Kai: phew that was too close (during her attacks I notice she knew combat. I got into my stance due to fight or flight mode)

Woman: (she stares at me) oh so you know combat? What fighting type are you

Kai: (I relax my body) I don't have one. I just play alot of fighting games.

(I hope she believes me. Her face still say I'm suspicious)

Woman: hmm you're lying. No Average person wouldn't have dodge those attacks.  You're different.

Kai: well I guess I'm the lucky one of the average heh. (I run over to denki, see his body on the ground and face swollen from her kick)

Denki: (he makes dizzy noises) o-owww.

Kai: are you ok do you need help?

Denki: n-no I'm fine.

(The woman walks up to us)

Woman: ok Kai let's see if you can dodge this. (She grabs my hand and puts it on your chest)

(I was shock. This was my first time touching a woman chest before. I wish I could remember the details of it how it felt but during the moment I wasn't thinking like that. I didn't know what her intention was so I hold my emotions in. Even tho the inside of me was jumping like joy and having a party)

Woman: (she looked at me) you didn't dodge it. but your nose isn't bleeding. And your face isn't changing. Hmmm (she push my hand against her chest more and more)

(This has to been the most difficult battle of all time in my life. If she keep this up I might fold and give into my.. into my.)

Kai: ma'am what are you doing?  Do you know we're still outside?

Woman: (she nods) yes I know.

Kai: (I looked down at denki and he's face was Jealousy, I tried to move my hand away from her but she keeps pulling my hand on her)

Woman: (she keeps looking at my face) ok. (She let go) there only one way I can think why you not caring about my big chest.

(The woman backed up abit)

Woman: ARE YOU GAY!!!??

(During the moment. I wasn't expecting that type question. It caught me off guard.  Out of all questions.)

Kai: BITCH WHAAAAAT? No!

Denki: (laughs while spitting out blood due to the question she asked me)

Woman: you had no reaction!  Any normal guy Would've nosebleed or falling down to me for having me let them squeeze my chest!

Kai: you forced me! (In my mind I didn't mind it. I enjoy the heck out of that chest of hers.  I will never forget this lucky me moment +w+)

Woman: tr-shut up! Weirdo! (She walks away)

Denki: (he gets up and laughs again)

Kai: (I sign) what the heck. -.-

Denki: don't worry about we got. (He show me her diamond pantie) Jackpot hehehehhh

Kai: perv.

Chapter 7 New member in the friend group