Chapter 3 the shiney blue moon

The Shiney Blue moon

(The Waiter came up to our seat and gave us our food)

Kai and cami: thanks

(The Waiter nodded and walked away)

(I started to eat, while eating I notice Cami looking out the window behind me, so I turned around. )

Cami: isn't it pretty? The moon is so blue tonight. Doesn't that mean good days going to start coming

(While staring out the window, I never seen the moon this blue before well at least not that I remember.)

Kai: yeah, that's good. Can't wait for what the future holds.

(I faced back at cami then begin eating again)

(She started to eat too)

(The Waiter came back to our table)

Waiter: crap I forgot to tell yall what drinks yall want? So what drinks yall want?

Kai: wate-
(Cami Interrupt me)

Cami: WINE! WE WANT WINE!

Kai: uh what no I don't!

Waiter: so 1 person for wine?

Cami: no! 2 people for wine do it do it!

(I figured if I gonna keep declining it she just gonna continue asking for 2 so I gave in)

Kai: fine can I at least have ice in mines. Like alot.
(I remember seeing something on the internet about having ice in alcohol would take away the drunkishness of the drink. Hopefully it does the same to wine)

(The Waiter wrote it down and then walked off)

Kai: you really wanna break my body huh

(Cami makes a innocent like act)

Cami: hehe break your body? Did u forget u  eat Raman and chips with soda alot? Might as well full send :p (continue eating her food)

Kai: whatever (fully finished eating my food) phew that was good (looking at cami while she nodded to my statement)

(The Waiter comes back with our wine and place it on the table)

Waiter: enjoy

(Cami quickly drinks the wine whole while I tooken a sip)

Cami: ooohhh yeahhh~

Kai: (wine is so disgusting even with ice) bleh

(Cami notice my reaction)

Cami: hmph! Since u don't like it let me have it

(I hands it to her then she takes it with no hesitation)

Cami: ^^ thanks you're the best! (She drinks it up) mmmm~ ok I'm ready to go home now

(After paying for everything we got ready to go home. Cami and I live at a apartment. She got lucky and lived next door to me)

(While walking with her I notice her drunkish walk)

Kai: do you need help?

Cami: no no (she hiccups) I'm A ok! Hehe

(I hold her up away, didn't want her to trip on herself. I look up at the sky seeing the stars light up and the blue moon shine)

Kai: wow the moon is pretty

Cami: =w= mhm mhm~

(While making it to the apartment I didn't feel safe leaving her in her apartment alone.  Last time she almost flooded the whole building cause of her drunk decisions)

Kai: we're going to my place ok (I opened my door  and brought her drunkish body in. While deciding where to put her I put her on my bed)

Kai: where the heck am I going to sleep at.(staring at the hard wooden floor I knew if I slept there ima wake up with back pain)

Kai: (While thinking I decided to move her to the other side of the bed and put a big blanket half way so I can have half of the bed to sleep on while she have the other half) okay this should work

Cami: (snoring lightly)

(I layed where I was suppose to lay at and closed my eyes)

Chapter 4
Whats that weird feeling?