S2 Chapter 6: Denki's Talk.

(We gotten ready to go outside and follow denki to somewhere)

Denki: (continues to walk to the place he wants to show us) Kai & cami

(We followed him)

Kai: hm?

Cami: yeah?

Denki: thanks for being my friend. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to show you both this place

Kai: yeah, no problem?

Cami: hmm.

(We soon gets there. The place was a big hill in front of us)

Cami: uh this the place?

Denki: it's up this hill (he smiles and runs up the hill)

(Cami and I followed him up the hill)

(What we saw was a nice sunset, clear skies and below was just the ocean. I looked over at denki and he started to sit down)

Denki: come. Let's all sit down and watch this sunset.

Cami: (she sits down next to him on the right side)

(I sat next to him on the left side)

(We all face forward taking in the view)

Cami: so prettyyy

Denki: yeahh

(I nodded)

Cami: so why you took us here?

Denki: because.. I think..yall are my best friends.

Cami: aww. U are mine too.

(I does a slight smile at him and laughs abit)

Denki: (he smiles abit and continue to stare at the sunset with us)

Kai: I'm glad we make you happy

Denki: heheh. Also (he looks down at the grass abit)

(Cami notices)

Cami: hm?

Denki: I....before I met you guys. I use to get walked on.

Kai: uh Physically or?

Cami: ew a disgusting perv

Denki: no! Mentally!  I'm not that type of a perv! That's what one of my friends back then did thought. But anyway.  I'm afraid to walk in front of people.

Cami: why?

Denki: because. I care about them. I want them to make it to there goals and positions in life..I wanted to be a Professional News Reporter but I stop because the person behind me wanted the job I was going for too. I think he would be a better reporter than me. So I let him have it.

Cami: heyy. Don't bring yourself down like that. You are a better reporter than that guy back then.

Kai: dang. You should've had applied to the job.

Denki: I..I know...I...people like me.. do I really deserve to walk in front of everyone..

Cami: yeah you should! Just controller your pervertedness ! >3<

Kai: yeah it's no problem. As long as you can keep moving forward from now.

(I gave him a small pat on the shoulder. With this small pat. Denki's eyes filled with tears)

Denki: (he sniffs abit)

Cami: (she turns her head to look at denki)

Kai: uh-

Cami: (she pats his back gently) let it all out

(I emptied all the great burdens denki carried)

(Denki, who was still unable to move psychologically, he could finally lower his weight and stretch his body to stand up)

Denki: (he smiles abit while he wipes his face from the tears he's making) Thank you... Thank you guys...

Cami: (starts to hug him) it's going to be ok we got you

(Denki hung his head low on cami shoulder while tears streaming down his face)

(I started to rubs his back to comfort him also)

Kai: just let it all out heheh we have your back

(While watching him. It had me thinking. So this is what it looks like to not be afraid to cry infront of a girl. This is my first time seeing denki cry. And like this. I would've never thought this what have been going on inside him. He never showed us this side of him before)

(Men are difficult, we're frustrating creatures who won't let others see us cry except in special circumstances.)

(Which was exactly why I, too..)

(I watches cami and denki)

(Wanted the kind of friendship where I could shed tears in front of someone.)

(I started to imagine myself being in denki spot, crying on cami. Letting my emotions all out on a woman, let her say to me, "Everything is going to be alright." No more words needed to be said)

(All he needed was a friend at his side. Someone who he could be vulnerable with and who would listen. By doing that. He could begin walking forward again)

S2 Chapter 7: Cami's Talk.