Prologue

3rd POV

The greens and Blacks were transferred into a room as everyone was confused on where they were. "What in the seven hells is going on?" Aemond asked no one. "I don't know, brother." Rhaenyra said to him. It seems that everyone including her father, Laenor, Laena and Harwin Strong was here as well. Rhaenyra hugged her father and Harwin as Corlys and Rhaenys hugged their son and daughter. Baela and Rhaena also went and hugged their mother. As everyone talked to one another someone's voice spoke up. "Alright everyone calm down." The person known as Allistar said. Everyone looked at him as they all have their guard up from the unknown man. "Don't worry, I'm here to tell you about Y/n Kom Trikru formerly known as Y/n Valeryon." Allistar told them.

Rhaenyra looked at him as tears was in her eyes. "What do you mean? My daughter died by Aemond years ago." Rhaenyra asked him as Aemond looked down shamefully. "Well, Y/n was reborn as Y/n Kane or Y/n Kom Trikru. The daughter to Marcus Kane and a black blood." Allistar explained to them. Rhaenys walked up to him. "What do you mean, reborn?" Rhaenys asked him with a cold glare, her trueborn granddaughter from Laenor who died has been given a second chance at life. "When Y/n died, the gods chose her to be reborn but 2,000 years after the Dance of Dragons." Allistar explained to her. "You mean my daughter has been reborn?" Laenor asked him hopefully. Allistar gave him a soft smile. "Yes, but I must inform you, that when you see what happens to Y/n, you'll see she faced challenges and hardships. No one cares if you were born a girl or a boy, if you can fight you'll be a warrior." Allistar explained.

"Wait, you said she has black blood. What does that mean?" Jace asked the man. "It means that her blood is royalty and when the commander, the leader dies then she has to fight to the death in the conclave. She will have to kill her fellow night bloods to become the commander." Allistar explained to him. Everyone looked worried for Y/n safety. "Now that is cleared let's begin with Y/n's life." Allistar said as the screen turned on.

Everyone saw a metal room and then a silver-white haired child at the age of seven was running with a blonde girl as they chased each other.

Everyone smiled at Y/n being so young and carefree nature. "My little girl." Rhaenyra said as she cried seeing her daughter again. Daemon held his wife affectionately as he see's his step daughter alive and well.

"Clarke I'm gonna get you!" Y/n called out to her. "No you can't." Clarke told her. They kept running until someone grabbed Y/n and carried her as she kept wiggling around to be let go. "Come on, daddy. Let me go!" Y/n whined to her father. "No can do my little spitfire. It's time for your checkup, doctor Griffin will check your blood." Marcus Kane told his daughter. "But I hate needles." Y/n whined again making her father laugh softly. "Don't worry it will be quick." Marcus told her. He walked to the clinic of the Ark and set Y/n down on one of the beds as doctor Griffin smiled at her warmly. "Hello, Y/n. You ready for your checkup?" Doctor griffin asked her. "No." Y/n said plainly.

Daemon laughed at her blunt response as everyone in the room couldn't help but miss her and her fighting spirit. "She still has her silver-white hair." Alicent said. "Yep, still a Valeryon and a Targaryen." Corlys said.

Doctor Griffin grabbed a syringe and put it in her skin and drew out some blood, but she is shocked when there is black blood instead of regular red blood. Doctor griffin pulled Marcus aside to talk privately without Y/n listening in. "Marcus, did you know about this?" Griffin asked him as Marcus looks shocked as well. "No I haven't. This needs to stay between us. If the chancellor knows this he will lock her up and float her." Marcus told her. "I know, my husband has been working on a pod that will send Y/n to the ground. No one will know about her." Griffin told him.

"I can't just send her to the ground. She will die of radiation. I don't want to send my only child to die." Marcus told her. Doctor griffin thought for a moment when she realized she made a bracelet to know someone's vital signs. "How about I get her a bracelet that detects her vital signs and only you have access to it. You'll know if she is alive than we can send the rest of us down knowing their might be a chance to go back home." Doctor griffin explained to him. Marcus looked at Y/n who was staring into the window overlooking earth and the stars before looking back at doctor griffin. "Fine. Only I know if she is still alive." Marcus told her.