Chapter 2

The Greens and Blacks all waited for the screen to come back on so they all talked amongst themselves. Allistar looks at them all before getting their attention. "Okay, before I start I will bring in a couple of people, all of them you will not know personally but one you will definitely know." Allistar said as he snapped his fingers and out of no where Y/n, Lexa, Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Raven, Indra, Lincoln, Marcus Kane, Abby Griffin, Jaha, Titus, the nightblood novitiates and the rest of the 100 are here. "What the hell is going on? Where are we?" Marcus asked. "Heda, what's happening?" Y/n asked her commander confused. "I don't know." Lexa said also confused. Y/n saw the greens and blacks staring at her as they all have tears in their eyes seeing Y/n again.

Y/n took out her sword and aimed it at them as she glared at them. "Who are you?!" Y/n asked them as Lexa, Indra, Octavia took out their swords as well. "Easy I bring you all here so we can see Y/n going through her second life." Allistar explained to them. Y/n slightly lowered her sword as she looked at Allistar confused. "Second life?" Y/n asked him. "Don't listen to him Y/n. This man only speaks lies." Titus told her as he walked up next to her. Y/n nodded her head. "I'm not lying. Her first life she was known as Y/n Valeryon, true born daughter to Rhaenyra Targaryen and Leanor Valeryon. She died by the hands of her uncle Aemond Targaryen, she fell off her dragon and she immediately died when she hit stone rocks." Allistar explained to them.

Marcus walked up next to his daughter as she looks at the greens and blacks with no emotion. "I don't believe you. But I'm guessing you want to show us something. But I follow and listen to my commander's commands. Not you." Y/n told him. Allistar nodded in understanding. He then introduced everyone as Y/n stared at her past family who hasn't looked away from her once. "You can sit down and you can watch." Allistar said. Y/n looked at her commander who nodded her head before looking at her people. "Listen to the man. I have a feeling he's not lying." Lexa said. Y/n, the nightbloods, Indra, Lincoln, and Titus all bowed the heads. "Yes Heda." They all said before taking a seat as the rest of the sky people sat down. Y/n sat down next to Aden and Lucaerys who smiled at his older sister who gave him a nod before turning to the screen. The screen turned on.

Y/n, Lexa and the rest of the grounders all moved closer to camp Jaha and set up camp. One of the leaders, Clarke Griffin wanted to talk to Lexa. Y/n has her war paint on making her look menacing to Clarke. Y/n stood next to Lexa on her left as Indra stood on her right as they waited for the sky person. Y/n hears someone walking up before hearing Gustus from outside the tent. "If you so much as look at her or the young natblida the wrong way, I will slit your throat." Gustus threaten her. Clarke comes in the tent with Gustus following as the rest of the grounders glared at her with hatred. Clarke stopped in front of Lexa as Lexa played with her dagger. "You're the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive." Lexa said to her as she sat on her throne.

"You look so scary." Aegon told his niece who looked at the boy she doesn't even know. "That's the point, to make my enemies piss their pants." Y/n said as she glared at him making him sink into his seat. Daemon laughed at Aegon but Y/n looked at Daemon. "I wouldn't be laughing if I were you." Y/n said making a silent threat. He immediately stopped laughing making Rhaenrya smile and nearly laugh but didn't because this is the new Y/n she doesn't know and she doesn't show weakness.

Y/n Warpaint