Chapter 4

After Y/n woke up from her nap she went to get something to eat and see Rhaenrya. Everyone else is talking to each other or doing their own thing. Y/n grabbed some food as Rhaenrya went up next to her. "You know when you were little in your past life, you were always watching out for your brothers because you always knew the truth about them." Rhaenrya said as Y/n looked at her not saying anything. "What was I like in my past life?" Y/n asked wanting to know more about her past self. Rhaenrya smiled softly as she stared at her daughter who she lost. "You were a selfless girl, always putting those she cares about first. When someone calls your brother's bastards you always fought them even when I tell you not too." Rhaenrya said as she smiled at the memory.

"And you rode one of the biggest and deadliest dragon name Cannibal." Rhaenrya said. "I rode a dragon?" Y/n asked her as she smiled a bit. "Yeah, when we were on DragonStone you wanted to go out and bond with one of the wild dragons so I reluctantly let you go but Daemon had to be by your side." Rhaenrya said as Daemon came up to them. "And when you dragged me to the Cannibal's cave I saw the look of eagerness in your eyes and when you finally bonded with him, you felt complete. I have never been so proud of you." Daemon explained with a soft smile. "I was pretty badass then?" Y/n said making Rhaenrya and Daemon laugh lightly. "You were a badass and still are in your second life." Daemon said to her.

Aden then came up to Y/n and stole her food and ran off. "I will murder you, Aden!" Y/n yelled at him as she ran off after him. Rhaenrya leaned into Daemon as she sighed happily knowing her daughter is happy with her new life. "She changed from that innocent girl into a strong warrior." Daemon said proudly. "Me too. But I'm afraid that she will die in the conclave, I don't want to see my only daughter die again." Rhaenrya said as she watched Y/n tackle Aden to the ground. "She won't, she's strong and is good and wielding a sword. She will be the next true commander." Daemon said to her. Marcus walked up to them and they both see him.

"You must be Marcus Kane. The father to my daughter in this life." Rhaenrya asked him. "That's me." Marcus said as he smiled at them politely. "You did good at protecting her by risking everything to get her to the ground to save her life." Daemon told him. "Well, I am her dad. But she will always be your kid too."
Marcus told them. They all walked to their seats as they Allistar walking in. "Who's ready for more?!" Allistar asked them. "Yeah, I want to see what happens." Aemond said excitedly. The screen turns on just as he says that.

Y/n was getting ready to go with Indra by Lexa's orders. She applied her war paint on and then she sheathed her sword as well as her dagger. She got out the tent and went up to Indra who has a couple warriors coming along with her. Gecko is also there to protect Y/n. "Ready to see the place you were born in." Gecko asked her as they walked to Camp Jaha. "No." Y/n said as they kept on walking. "Why? Didn't that used to be your home before?" Gecko asked her. "It was never my home. They were strict with laws and if you go out of line they float you for the simplest things like taking medicine." Y/n explained to him.

"That's harsh." Gecko said. "They also have a strict one child policy. If you're a second child then they put them in the sky box until their 18 birthday to get killed but the mother will immediately get floated." Y/n explained. "That's dumb." Gecko said. "It is." Y/n said before they arrived at the camp. "Open the gate!" A man yelled out. The gate opened as Indra, Y/n and the other warriors walked in following Indra. "Heads high. Eyes sharp. Remember, we're the ones with thousand warriors in the woods." Indra told them. They walked up to Marcus who was patiently waiting for them. They stopped in front of Marcus who kindly greeted them. "Welcome." Marcus said surprising both Indra and Y/n.

"Thought we'd start with a reception. Then move on to training. We have a lot to learn from each other. Weapons there, please." Marcus said to them as he pointed at an empty container. "Only our guards are armed here." Marcus explained to them. Indra took out her sword and put it in the container along with her dagger. Y/n followed along putting her sword and dagger into the container before following Marcus into the Ark, they walked into the hallway with guards posted on each side as each of the guards eyed Y/n since they knew who she was. "Thank you for agreeing to this, Indra." Marcus told the older warrior. "We're here on the commander's orders. I agreed to nothing but protect Y/n at all costs." Indra told him.