Chapter 5

Allistar went aside as the screen turned back on as everyone watched the video.

Y/n was waiting for her dad to get going to TonDc with the rest of the warriors. Once she saw him they left for TonDc. It took a couple hours until they got there. Once Y/n got there she went to Lexa who stood outside the meeting room. Y/n saw Clarke heading toward them hastily with Octavia by her side. "Clarke of the Sky People has honored us with her presence." Lexa said. "I'm sorry I'm late, commander." Clarke said to her. "You made good time. I assume the kids at Mount Weather are okay." Marcus said from beside Y/n. "For now." Clarke told him before looking at Lexa. "Can we talk in private?" Clarke asked her.

"Yes. This way." Lexa said going into the meeting room with Clarke following her. Y/n walked away as Octavia looked at her walking away. Y/n had her dagger sharpened by a blacksmith, once he was done he gave the dagger to her as she payed him before Lexa came up to her with a hood on. "Y/n come with me, now!" Lexa ordered. "Of course, Heda. What's wrong?" Y/n asked her as they ran into the woods and see Clarke there pacing around until she saw them. Clarke immediately walked up to Y/n and hugged her making Y/n confused on why she is hugging her. "Do you trust me, Y/n?" Lexa asked her as Clarke let go.

"Always." Y/n answered. "Then what I'm doing is protecting you." Lexa told her. Y/n nodded and stopped asking questions and followed them through the woods. Clarke then stopped and looked at the people. "Clarke, we have to keep moving. We're not far enough away. The last time they used a missile was before I was born." Lexa told her as Y/n looked shocked at the news but kept silent knowing her commander did this to protect her. "According to legend, it left a hole in the woods you could not see across. Now let's go." Lexa told her. "Heda is right, Clarke. We need to move fast." Y/n told her.

"What if we made them miss?" Clarke asked her. "You're not listening. With a weapon like that, you can't miss." Lexa told her. "Yes, you can. I heard them talking about a spotter. Someone in the field to aim the missile. If we could just find him." Clarke said before seeing her mother in the village. "No. What's she doing here?" Clarke asked herself. Y/n sees Abby as well and turned to Clarke. "Clarke, you can't go back." Y/n told her but the girl ignored her and left. "Clarke." Y/n called out. It was a couple seconds when Y/n sees the missile aiming for the village and explodes on impact making both Y/n and Lexa fly into the air and landing on the ground hard.

Rhaenrya looked scared if Y/n didn't make it as Daemon held her hand in comfort. Rhaenrya doesn't want to see her daughter die all over again as for Laenor knows that this already happened while Y/n brothers looks scared and concerned for their sister's safety.

Y/n got up when she heard someone calling out to her but her ears are buzzing. Y/n woke up and sees Lexa standing over her calling her name. "Y/n, are you okay?" Lexa asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine Heda." Y/n said as she got up from the ground. Lexa noticed that her head was slightly bleeding revealing her black blood. Lexa grabbed a cloth and wiped her blood away, luckily it was a small wound that could be easily healed. "Come on. We need to find Clarke." Lexa told her. "Yes, Heda." Y/n said before following Lexa to find Clarke. Once they found Clarke Lexa tries to call out to her but Clarke doesn't respond until Lexa turned to face her. "I could've warned them. I could have saved them." Clarke told them.

"Sometimes a leader has to make sacrifices, Clarke." Y/n told her. "But if they see us, they'll strike again. Clarke. Victory stands on the back of sacrifice. You know that." Lexa told her. "I want the Mountain Men dead. All of them." Clarke said. The three of them walked farther from the village when they heard gunshots making them stop walking. "The spotter. He aimed the missile. He's alone." Clarke said trying to go find the spotter but Lexa went up to her. "Clarke, just slow down. If he's a spotter, he's here to make sure we're dead. If he tells the Mountain Men we're alive." Lexa said before Clarke interrupted her. "He won't." Clarke said. "How can you be sure?" Y/n asked her. "Because I'm gonna kill him." Clarke told her before waking to the spotter as Lexa and Y/n looked at each other before following Clarke.