Chapter 6

When everyone woke up from their nap Allistar came out of nowhere. Little Joffrey decided to walk to his elder sister and hugged her making her go stiff at the sudden contact with the small boy. But she eventually hugged him back as Laenor, Rhaenrya, Harwin Strong and Daemon all smile, in her first life she loved all her brothers even though they were sired by another man, it didn't stop her for treating them normally instead of a bastard. "Can I sit on your lap, sister?" Little Joffrey asked her. "Uh, yeah of course, little warrior." Y/n told him making the younger boy happy.

Y/n sat down and picked up Joffrey and set him on her lap. Lexa and Clarke looks at each other with a smile knowing the little boy was so innocent to the harsh life they live in. Rhaenrya smiled at them, ever since Joffrey was born he was attached to his sister more than his brothers. Allistar smiled at the sister and brother moment before clapping his hands making the screen turn on.

Everyone that is participating in the battle is in a tent going over the plan. Y/n stood by Lexa with her war paint with an emotionless facade on her and her natblida novitiate uniform on while Clarke stood on the other side of Lexa. "Welcome, Sky crew. Join us." Lexa greeted the sky people as they entered. A sky person went up to Clarke and gave her a canister of some sort. "Package from Raven. Hydrazine. She said it would do the job." The sky person said. "Good." Clarke said. "And uh, your mother wanted to be here too." The person said. "I know. But the wounded in TonDc need her more." Clarke told him as he went to the side of where the sky people are.

"Field commanders, today's the day we get our people back. The enemy thinks it's safe behind its doors, but it's not. When it realizes that, it will fight back. Hard. We need to be ready." Lexa told everyone before looking at Clarke to take over. "This is a rescue mission. We are not here to wipe them out. There are people inside that mountain that have helped us. Children who have nothing to do with this war. We kill their soldiers. Their leadership if we have to. But we are there to rescue our people. Is that clear?" Clarke asked us as everyone agreed, well, mostly the sky people. "Then let's begin." Clarke said before moving to the map in the middle of the room.

"There are four teams. Two do them at the dam and in the mine are moving into position already. The third, inside the mountain is freeing the grounder prisoners as we speak. It is our job as the fourth team to keep the eye of the enemy off of them for as long as possible." Clarke explains as Y/n listens intently to Clarke. "To do that, we have to be in position here at the main door with our entire army. The mountain men believe the door can't be opened from the outside so they leave it unguarded. Only, it can be. And thanks to our source on the inside, now we know how. According to Maya, the electromagnetic locking system has one flaw." Clarke said as she walks around the tent.

"When the power goes out, it disengages. And that's where Raven team comes in. The mountain's electricity is generated at the Philpott Dam. By now, they've taken the turbine room. It's their job to blow the power. Once they do, we blow the lock. There is a catch. A backup generator inside the mountain. If the pick is still functioning when that backup power kicks in we'll never get that door open. We'll never get our people back." Clarke explained to them. "How much time do we have until the backup power kicks in?" A sky person asked her. "One minute. That's the window." Clarke answered. "Small window." The man said.

"That seems very complicated." Aegon said. "Not really." Lexa said to him. Meanwhile Daemon looked impressed by the plan made by two girls, he knew Y/n was going to be like that when the time comes for her in the conclave.

"Why don't we just take out the backup generator too? Bellamy's inside. Have him do it." The man said. "Leaving them without power that king would kill them all. And as I said, that's not the mission." Clarke told him as Y/n crossed her arms. "Besides, we lost contact with Bellamy." Clarke said. "What? We did? When?" A sky girl asked. "After he took out the acid fog." Clarke told her. "Bellamy's a warrior. He'll be fine." Lexa assured her as Clarke looked at Lexa and nodded at her before she continued her speech.