Chapter 1

"I still can't believe Y/n was reborn and is forced to fight to the death when the commander dies." Leanor told his sister and parents. "Me either. From what you said in your letters before I died, you said Y/n was a great at wielding a sword." Laena said. Allistar came out of nowhere scaring the crap out of Aegon as he leaped into Aemond's arms. Aemond stared at his brother before dropping him to the floor making Jace and Lucerys laugh at their uncle. "Alright, we shall begin 10 years after Y/n was sent to the ground. She is now 17 years old and one of the best night blood novitiate along with Aden." Allistar told them. Everyone sat down as the screen turned on revealing Y/n training hard with Aden.

A tall 17 year Y/n swung her practice sword at Aden who dodge it and then tries to hit the side of her hip which she dodge diligently before she hit Aden in the leg making him go down as Y/n put her practice sword near his throat making him yield. "I win again." Y/n told him. They both breathed heavily as Aden let out a laugh as Y/n smiled before helping him up from the ground. "Natblida's, practice is done for today." Titus said. Y/n put away her practice sword as Aden stood next to her. "That's the 100th time you've beaten me. You will definitely win the conclave, Y/n." Aden told her as he put away his practice sword. "Hey, your good as well. You almost got me a couple times." Y/n told him as she patted his shoulder softly.

"She looks the same back when she was still alive." Viserys said as Rhaenyra didn't say anything but stare at her daughter who barely shows emotion but to her best friend Aden. "She is stronger than when she was younger." Daemon said with pride at his step daughter.

Y/n was about to leave with the rest of the night bloods when Titus called her over to him. "Y/n, you are one of the promising novitiates. There is no doubt that you will be the next Heda. Just remember love is weakness and show no mercy to your enemies." Titus told her. Y/n nodded her head. "Thank you, Titus. I hope the spirits of the commanders chooses me." Y/n said. "That's good. You can go to the commander now." Titus told her. Y/n nodded her head and left to the tower. The guards opened the door for Y/n as Lexa was in her throne and greeted Y/n with a nod as the younger girl did the same back. Y/n stood next to Lexa to her left side as Titus was on her right when the doors opened and see Indra walking in with a hard look on her face. "What is it, you wanted to see me Indra?" Lexa asked her.

"A sky boy came into my village and massacred women, children, elders. 18 were killed." Indra told her. Lexa look is hardened when she heard this. "Who did this?" Lexa asked her angrily. "A boy named Finn." Indra replied. "We also got two sky people in the cells." Indra informed her. "Me and Y/n will ride to TonDc and see these sky people." Lexa said. Indra bowed to Lexa before leaving the throne room. Lexa turned to Y/n who was ready for her instructions. "I want you to pack your things for a couple of days. Meet me near the entrance of Polis." Lexa told her. Y/n bowed her head to her. "Yes, Heda." Y/n said. Lexa let her leave as Y/n walked back to the dorm she shares with the other night bloods.

Rhaenys held Corlys hand as she heard what Indra told Lexa about the massacre. "Who would do that?" Haelena asked solemnly. "Someone who doesn't care about killing innocent people who did nothing wrong." Jace said angrily as he stared at the screen.

When Y/n opened the door and went to her bed and packed a few clothes as Aden walked up to her. "Where are you going?" Aden asked her. "Heda wants me to come with her to visit TonDc. There was a massacre that one of the sky people killed woman, children and elders. Only 18 died." Y/n explained to him. "That's not all is there?" Aden said as Y/n was finished packing. "Indra has two sky people locked in a cellar so Heda wants to know what their intentions are." Y/n explained to him. "I hope you come back safe, Y/n." Aden said. Y/n have him a small smile before grabbing her sword and dagger.