Chapter 7

After a good two hours the novitiates, Jace, Luke and Joffrey went back to their seats as Allistar turned back on the screen.

Y/n and the rest of the natblida's were practicing. Y/n was up against another natblida. Y/n kept dodging their blows and then jabbed them in the side before sacking them in the face. They both breathed heavily as Titus clapped his hands to get their attention. "Natblida's you are done for the day." Titus told them. They put away the practice swords. Y/n saw Titus walk up to her. "The commander wants you in the throne room. They found Wanheda." Titus told her. Y/n nodded before leaving to the throne room.

"Who's that?" Corlys asked. "You'll see." Aden said. "What does Wanheda mean?" Luke asked them. "Commander of death." Lexa said as she looks at Clarke before looking back at the screen.

Y/n walked to the door that leads to the throne room. The guards nodded at her before opening it revealing Lexa on her throne. Y/n bowed her head to Lexa and stood on her left side as Titus came in with Indra and stood on her right. Indra told them how the ice queen army marches near their territory. They waited patiently for Roan to come in with Wanheda aka Clarke. Then the doors open with Roan with a tied up Clarke with a cloth covering her head.

He set her on her knees before taking it off. Lexa stood up from her throne. "Hello, Clarke." Lexa greeted her. Lexa walked up to her and noticed a few scratches on her face as Clarke glared at her. "The deal was for you to bring her to me unharmed." Lexa said to Roan. "She didn't come easy." Roan replied. "I'd expect not." Lexa said. "I've done my part. Now do yours. Lift my banishment." Roan said. "I'm told your mother's army marches on Polis." Lexa said to him.

"That has nothing to do with me. Honor our deal." Roan told her. "I'll honor our deal when your queen honors my coalition. Lock prince Roan of Azgeda away." Lexa ordered. "Yes, Heda." They said before they took Roan away.

The greens were shock to learn that a queen rules instead of a man and how her son is banished from her land.

"What of Wanheda?" Titus asked Lexa. "Leave us." Lexa ordered them. Indra, Titus and Y/n left the throne room now it's just Lexa and Clarke. Y/n went back to her fellow night bloods in their dorm. Aden immediately came over along with their fellow night bloods. "What happened?" One of the natblida's asked Y/n. "They found Wanheda." Y/n told them. "Is the commander going to kill her?" Aden asked her. "I honestly don't know. Heda told us to leave her alone with Wanheda." Y/n explained to them. After that they all spread out to their own beds and fell asleep.

A week later

Y/n, Titus, Indra and the 12 ambassadors were standing. "Rise for your commander." Titus told them. Lexa came in and walked to her throne as everyone kneeled before her except the Agzeda ambassador. Titus stood up and stared at the Azgeda ambassador. "Ice nation will bow before your commander." Titus told him. Y/n looked up and glared at the ice nation ambassador for disrespecting the commander. "The commander should bow before ice nation. We know not to make treaties with our enemies." The ice nation ambassador said. Titus walked up and glared at him.

"The commander bows before no one." Titus said. "Stand down, Titus." Lexa told him. Titus looked at Lexa and bowed to her before going back to his spot next to her. "She even prefers the enemy's language." The ambassador said. "And you will use it too, in honor of our guest this evening. Now, sit. We have more important matters to discuss." Lexa said. All the ambassadors sat down in their seats as Y/n and Indra stood up next to Lexa. "Yes, we do." The ice nation ambassador said as Lexa sat on her throne. "For example, why is Wanheda still alive. If this is your weakness again, Azgeda will happily step in." The ambassador said.