Chapter 10

After playing the children went to sleep so Allistar made them a room and silence it for them to not wake up from watching their father's 2nd life. Y/n went back to the rest of the natblida's and sat down. She could feel Octavia's eyes on her the whole time but she had to watch the rest of the show. The screen turned on.

Y/n, Clarke and Lexa were back in Polis. Y/n went to her training with her fellow nightbloods. Y/n relentlessly defeated Aden and a couple of her fellow nightbloods. She was sweating a lot as she fought with pent up anger towards skaikru who killed Heda's warriors. "Nightbloods, you are finish for today." Titus said. Y/n put away her practice sword before following the rest of the nightbloods to eat. A guard came to Y/n as she finish her food. "Heda and Titus want you in the throne room." The guard told her. Y/n nodded before going to the throne room.

As she walked in she could hear Titus telling Lexa something. "You're letting her cloud your judgment." Titus said as she went up next to Lexa and stood there where Clarke came in. "I am. You are too personally. . ." Titus said before they saw Clarke walk in. "Here she is." Titus said as he glared at Clarke. Y/n stood by watching everything. "You wanted to see me, commander?" Clarke asked her. "Yes." Lexa said as she walked up to Clarke. "We need to discuss the fate of the last mountain man." Lexa said. "I believe he deserves death." Titus said.

"He should be banished from their land instead of being killed." Viserys said. "No, he deserves death for having his people kidnap our own and turn some of them into monsters or using their blood for their own gain." Y/n told her grandsire.

"She can speak for herself, Titus." Lexa said to him before she turned to Clarke. Y/n looks between her teacher and commander and wonder what she missed but decided not to speak about it. "Titus is right." Clarke agreed with Titus who looked shocked at her agreement. "You see? It is human nature to need vengeance. Only once satiated, can there be peace. That is our way." Titus said the last part to Lexa. "That was our way." Lexa argued to him before looking at Clarke. "Clarke?" Lexa said to her.

Clarke didn't say anything to her. "So, blood must not have blood applies only when it is my people who bleed?" Lexa asked her as Y/n went up to Lexa and looked at Clarke. "That was about stopping a war. This is about finishing one. I'm sorry, but if you want my advice, I agree with Titus. He deserves to die for what he did." Clarke explained to Lexa. "I'm not looking for advice. I'm looking for a decision." Lexa said. "He was gifted to you. The crime he stands charged with is against your people." Titus told Clarke.

"So, what will it be then, Clarke? Banishment from our lands forever? Or death by 49 cuts from your hand? You have till sundown to decide." Lexa told her before leaving. Y/n look at Clarke one last time before leaving to the nightbloods dorm.

The next day

Today was the day the mountain man named Carl Emerson will meet his fate. Y/n followed Lexa into the throne room glaring at Emerson who is tied up and bloodied before standing next to the throne where Lexa is. The drums stopped before Lexa spoke up. "We come together tonight, as we have countless times before, to watch a man die. Wanheda." Lexa called out to Clarke before taking out her dagger and gave it to a guard who gave the dagger to Clarke.

The greens and blacks looked away at the bloody man who is about to die by the hands of Clarke.

"Vengeance is yours." Lexa said to her. Clarke walked up to the guard and stared at the dagger. "No." Clarke denied as Titus and Y/n looked at her as the ambassadors all murmured to each other. Clarke stared at Emerson. "I don't know if your death would bring me peace. I just know I don't deserve it." Clarke told him. Titus walked up to Clarke angrily. "This man must die. If Skaikru will not take his life, then Heda will." Titus said angrily. "Heda will speak for herself. Enough Titus." Lexa told him.