Chapter 3

After the rest of the natblida's rested they went back to training as Rhaenrya, Daemon, Laenor, Laena, Baela, Rhaena, Jace, Lucaerys, Corlys and Rhaenys all watched as Y/n fought with Aden. Y/n kept dodging Aden's attacks as he hit her side which she gracefully blocked in time before she hit him in the stomach making him grunt in pain but shook it off. He charged at Y/n fast. Y/n quickly dodges his hits as she hits him in the side and going to the back of him and hit his knees making him go down and then whacked him in his back making him fall over. They both breathed heavily as Aden let out a laugh before getting up. Rhaenrya looked at Y/n with a small smile, seeing her daughter again brought her joy. "She is a good fighter. A good person to lead her people." Daemon said from beside Rhaenrya.

"Yeah, but in order to do that she has to fight to the death in the conclave after the commander dies." Jace said as he looks at Y/n with pride to call her his sister. Even though they were half siblings he still loved her. He even took care of her dragon after she died, her dragon was the one and only, Cannibal. Aegon approached Y/n with a practice sword as Y/n and Aden looked at him with no emotion. "Mind if I practice with you, Y/n?"Aegon asked her with a cocky smirk thinking he will win. Y/n looked at her commander who stood next to Clarke and Titus before nodding her head. "Sure, try to keep up." Y/n said to him as she went into a fighting stance. Y/n waited for him to move which didn't take long as he charged at her which she blocked easily.

He kept trying to hit her but she dodged all his hits as he gets angrier making Y/n smirk. All the other natblida's stopped practicing and watched Y/n and Aegon fight with eagerness as they know Y/n will easily win. When Y/n saw he was slowing down she quickly hit him on leg and then on his arm where he is holding his sword very hard making him groan in pain. He tries to hit her but to no avail he misses and then Y/n swing her sword to his face making him go down groaning in pain as he yields. "Never fight with anger. That will be your downfall." Y/n told him as he nodded his head in respect. Y/n helped him up as he walked away embarrassed as Jace and Luke smirked at how she easily put down Aegon's ego. Viserys clapped loudly for his granddaughter as his eyes filled with so much pride.

Y/n looked at the rest of her past family. "Anyone else think they can take me on?" Y/n asked them. "No, I choose life." Daemon said as he had his hands up in the air and walking backwards making Y/n smirk at him. "Good choice." Y/n said to him. The other natblida's clapped for Y/n as they walked up to her. Lexa walked up to her second with a proud smile on her face. "Good job on keeping that boy's ego down." Lexa said to her. Y/n past family has no idea what they're saying since they're no subtitles so they don't understand the language. "He seemed cocky about taking me on in a fight. So I decided to destroy his ego and looked at his weaknesses. He fights with anger." Y/n explained to her commander. "Wise choice, Y/n." Lexa said to her.

Allistar came out of nowhere with popcorn as he saw the fight. "That was awesome." Allistar said from beside Corlys who jumped since he didn't notice the man there. Allistar handed the popcorn to Corlys before clapping his hands making everyone in the room look at him. "Let's get ready for the next part. This is the aftermath after Clarke killed Finn." Allistar said. Everyone went to their original seats as the screen turned on.

Y/n and Lexa walked into the tent knowing Clarke is there. Lexa sat on her throne as Indra and Y/n are on each of her sides as Gustus stood next to Y/n protectively. Marcus and Abby looked at Y/n in awe at her presence, still shocked seeing the once innocent 7 year old girl turn into a 17 year old warrior. Y/n glanced at them before looking at Clarke who wiped her tears out of her eyes.  "Blood has answered blood. Some of my side say that's not enough. They wanted the murderer to suffer as our tradition demands. But they do not know that your suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you until the end of your days." Lexa explained to Clarke who still looks sad.