Chapter 19 | a step further

The rest of the night was easy going. We drank, apart from Nami of course, danced and sang. Nami and Sanji were the first to leave, then one by one everyone left. I had to drag Luffy and Brook back to the room last.
After I took Brook to his room and made sure to lock his door on my way out, I then helped Luffy back to ours.
He was smothering my cheek with kisses and mumbling all over the place.
Once we got into the room I closed and locked the door, he immediately darted for the bed and plonked down.
I leave him there so I can go change my pants in the bathroom and brush my teeth.

"Zoro!~"

Luffy drags my name on and on until I finally finish in the bathroom and walk back out to him.
Still, lying on the bed on his back. Sprawled out like a starfish.

"Luffy go to sleep tomorrows our last proper day and you do not want to be hungover for it"

I sit down beside him on my designated side of the bed. After turning the lights off and the bedside lamp on. He looks at me and smiles softly. A smile that makes my stomach churn and flutter.

"You kissed me" Luffy says, followed by a girly drunk giggle.

"Mhm, I did. You kissed back.. now go to bed you drunk"

I chuckle and slide under the covers, turning the lamp off in the process. I hear Luffy shuffle around, move around the bed, off and on.

"Luffy lay dow-"

Suddenly I feel a pair of soft warm lips smash onto my own. Then hands roam over my body. I turn on the lamp and rip my lips off of Luffy.
He sits there, legs crossed and staring at me. A look behind his eyes I can't describe.

"Luffy?! What the hell!"

"I- sorry Zoro.. I just-"

"You can't kiss someone in the dark without their permission"

"But I thought you liked it"

"I like it when you kiss me, yes. But you have to ask for permission in some sort of way"

He looks down at his hands and places one on my chest. I keep my eyes on him, my face growing hot.

"Can I.. kiss you?"

I swallow hard and nod my head, so quickly I think I got whiplash actually.
Softly, and slowly, he kisses me again. This time I kiss back. My hands leading themselves to his back and through the locks of his hair.
The kiss quickly intensifies and I find myself rolling him over, keeping the kiss intact, and placing myself above him.

I break the kiss to catch my breath after a while, looking into his eyes. His cheeks flushed and his lips red and puffed.

"Luffy are you, indicating something here? Because if you're not we should get some sleep... if you are then are you sure?"

"You like me right?"

"More than you think" I chuckle and he smiles one of his signature smiles.

"Then yeah, I'm sure Zoro. Just.. I've never... you know?"

"I know. Just trust me. You trust me right?"

"Mhm"

"Before we start..."

I kiss down his cheeks and to his neck. Slowly kissing against his skin and waiting for the reaction I've been searching for to find his sweet spot. Once I found it, I sucked and nibbled until a dark purple cloud appeared on his neck.

"Will you be my boyfriend Luffy?"

He smiles, again. His eyes basically closing from it. Then he nods, wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me in for a passionate kiss.

"Yes, of course!"

//

AU!!

Ok this is short chapter yes, but I was sorta in a rush lol. Sorry for the slow updates I've been busy! Also am writing another story and thinking of discontinuing my 'in sickness and in health' because I've lost inspo for it.

This story will only have a couple more chapters as well as it's coming to the end and I'm also losing motivation for this book! But I hope you guys have enjoyed the read so far!
:)