Chapter 6

Dazai POV

(Finally, someone else's POV)

I stood outside of the bathroom door, waiting for Chuuya to come out, expecting that he'd probably take just as long as I did. After about five minutes he came out, and in my books, that's really damn fast. I watch as the bathroom door slowly opens, revealing a short male ginger in a slightly oversized, basic white t-shirt and long, dark, baggy pants.

"Dazai, come in. I don't have a spare toothbrush, so you'll have to use the mouthwash that's beside the sink."

I whined, "But my breath doesn't smell that bad~"

"Dazai."

"Fine..."

I walked into the bathroom, stepping past Chuuya. I make my way over to the sink and grab a bottle of mouthwash. I hold it up to Chuuya and ask, "Is this it?"

Chuuya nods. I watch as he grabs his toothbrush from beside the sink, wetting the brush and adding toothpaste. I unscrew the lid of the bottle I currently have in my hand and pour a mouthful into my mouth. I move the liquid around in my mouth before spitting it into the sink.

About a minute or so later, Chuuya finishes brushing his teeth, spitting toothpaste into the sink before washing it down, washing the toothbrush and putting it away. He then reaches to a drawer under the sink, bending over slightly. Chuuya pulls out a brush and starts tackling his hair with it. Suddenly, I realised something I somehow had never noticed before. Chuuya's hair looks really soft. His hair wasn't damp when he came out of the bathroom, so he hadn't even washed it that recently.

"Alright. You're sleeping on the couch, got it."

I'm startled a bit, having been quickly snapped back into reality.

"But what if I get cold~" I whined.

"For god's sake Dazai, it's Summer!" Chuuya says in an annoyed tone before disappearing into his room, only to return seconds later. He passes me a light brown blanket, before telling me to get lost into the living room. I yawn.

"I'm so tired, Chibi. I worked so hard all day. I'm exhausted~" I complained.

"Sure you did." Chuuya says in a very obviously sarcastic tone.

I huff before walking down the hall into the living room, hearing Chuuya's bedroom door close behind me. I make my way over to the couch, laying down and shifting until I'm comfortable. I throw the brown blanket over me. I'm so tired I could fall asleep instantly. And I could've. If Chuuya's coughing hadn't kept me awake all night.

Who was he, Akutagawa?

425 words

(Sorry for the short chapter, I was lacking ideas honestly)