Chapter 10

(10 chapters Yay!)

Chuuya POV

We arrived back at my apartment after what felt like hours. The walk was devastatingly quiet, allowing me to drown myself in my thoughts about what I had just been told. I was going to die.

I had no fucking idea what I was going to do, how was I supposed to find out who I'm in love with if I don't feel that way with anyone? Whatever falling in love is, it's practically suici-

"Chuuya? We're going to find answers, okay." I coughed, watching red petals fall from my mouth, was this really going to be the end? It all feels as if it were a dream, maybe if I pinch myself I might just wake up.

"Chuuya~ Hurry up and make lunch...I'm starving~" Dazai whines from the couch–a black leather, two-seater sofa, fitted with white cushions–neatly placed in the corner of my living room.

"If you want lunch then you can make it yourself. I'm going to rest," I say, walking down the hall until I reach my bedroom door.

"But Chibi~" I hear through the walls.

"Shut up!"

You don't realise how good it feels to be alone until you have a Dazai in your house for a full night and then for most of the next day. Well, you don't know how good it feels to be alone until you have a Dazai. You could spend one millisecond in a room with him and you'd come out of that room extremely annoyed. I finally lay down on the bed.

Dazai POV

(Yes, I'm doing two different POVs in a single chapter)

Laying down on the couch doing absolutely nothing but enjoying life is not enough of a distraction to keep me from my hunger. I'm starving and I'm desperately craving food. I don't want to get up, but if it means fulfilling my hunger then I'll do it. I make my way to Chuuya's kitchen to raid his fridge, only to find...barely anything. What the hell does he spend all his money on then?! I make my way to the cupboard only to discover the same results. The only things he has are things like two-minute noodles, and other stuff that needs to be boiled, cooked etc. The last time I tried to cook I burned half the Port Mafia building down. Yeah...I haven't cooked since I was seventeen and don't intend on doing so for quite a while.

I do the only thing I can. The thing that I do best. Annoying Chuuya. So, I make my way to his room. Of course, being me, I don't knock, I just open the door and-

"GET THE FUCK OUT DAZAI!" Shit.

Seeing Chuuya naked, spread out on his bed, with his head against the headrest and tears in his eyes is not something I ever thought I'd live to see and also something I'll never forget. "But Chibi, I'm hungry" I pout, watching Chuuya quickly throw the covers over himself.

"What the fuck Dazai?!" Well, I was not expecting that. Most would expect I would've learned my lesson–always knock–but if you know me well enough, you can expect I take nothing from this.

"Hurry up Chuuya! I'm desperately craving food!" I don't think he's going to be making me any food anytime soon.

 541 words