3 Devil invention

We got outside and thankfully for him, it's drizzling a little. Not quite a downpour, but enough to shield us from the sun. Lucky for Hongjoong, he wouldn't burst into flames. He glanced up at the sky while I made my way down the small flight of stairs. However, he remained rooted to the spot, waiting for something. "Is everything okay?" I inquired, turning back to face him.

"I am waiting for my carriage" He replied, genuinely expecting it to arrive.

I let out a sigh, realizing the need to clarify. "There's no carriages anymore, only cars. Now, come on"

He descended the stairs, wearing a perplexed expression. "Cars? This name sounds suspiciously strange"

We continued walking until we reached the designated rental car. To my amusement, Hongjoong stood there, staring at it as if it were an alien entity. "So, this is a car?" He questioned, his face twisted in a mix of curiosity and bewilderment. I nodded wearily, bracing myself for the slew of questions that were bound to follow.

I swung the door open, causing him to startle. He tentatively approached the car, his fingertips grazing the surface. "It's alright, just get in" I reassured him from the driver's seat. However, he remained rooted to his spot, hesitant. Letting out an exasperated sigh, I rose to my feet and graciously opened the door for him. With a smug expression, he scanned his surroundings before attempting to slide into the car.

I have never seen someone sitting in a car so strangely before. It's like as if a mother deer is giving birth to its baby. I stood there, suppressing my laughter, as I watched him awkwardly maneuver himself into the car. He stared at me dejectedly. "Don't laugh"

"I am not" I responded, closing his door and settling into my seat. As I started the car, his eyes widened in astonishment, and he clutched onto his seat as if his life depended on it.

I searched on my phone for any tailor shops in the surrounding area. Great, the closest one is about 45 minutes from here. I'll have to stay in the car with him for that long. Setting my phone down on the GPS holder, I fastened my seat belt and glanced over at him. He still looked shocked, sitting there in silence. I went to buckle his too.

As I reached for the seat belt, I accidentally brushed against his chest, causing his eyes to widen even further. "Whoa there woman, we just met don't you think you are going a little too fast?" He exclaimed, his surprise evident in his voice.

I buckled his seatbelt in place.

"This is for protection" I explained, noticing his hand on his heart. He settled more comfortably into the seat, coughing awkwardly.

'Take a left turn and continue on Promise street'

He let out a little scream upon hearing the voice from the GPS. "Why is there a little woman trapped in that thing?" He exclaimed, attempting to touch it.

"It's just the gps, it's for directions, Look" I explained, switching on the radio and a song began to play. "What kind of devilish invention is this?" His eyes remained fixed on the phone.

"Wow, now you're making jokes about yourself?" I quipped, a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Haha, this is far from amusing" He muttered, turning away from me to gaze out the window. I wanted to laugh, but I decided it was best to hold it in.

I started the car and he nearly had a heart attack. "It's alright, you're alright" I reassured him, trying to calm his nerves.

"No it's not!" He exclaimed, clearly terrified. Just then, the GPS spoke again and I think he fainted. Well, at least things will be a bit easier for me now. Hehe.