26 Goat sacrifice

(Pov?)

I gazed upon the motionless abomination in front of me. A loathsome parasite, feeding on the life force of others. It was my duty to eradicate them all. For countless generations, my family had dedicated themselves to the extermination of vampires.

But now, they were nearly extinct. Only a few remained. I had witnessed two of them engage in a fierce battle just yesterday, so perhaps fate would be kind and they would eliminate each other. That would certainly make my task considerably simpler.

However, my heart goes out to the shorter one, who appears to be making an effort to find happiness in life. Perhaps I could give him a little more time.

                             ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

(Dalhae's pov)

I have the weekend off, I decided to stay in my room all day watching Kdramas on my bed with Seonghwa. This is a good hobby. 

However, we had only managed to watch half an hour of King the Land before Hongjoong abruptly barged into my room.

"What are you guys doing?" He casually plopped down on the bed beside me, catching me completely off guard with his swift entrance.

"Can't you see we're busy?" I turned to him showing him the laptop screen. I really want to finish the first episode, at least.

"This is not busy, I'll show you busy" He declared, rising from the bed and swiftly removing his suit jacket. He was about to unbutton his blouse when I instinctively reached out to stop him, accidentally brushing my hand against his chest. Our eyes met, both filled with surprise. Seonghwa, ever the drama queen, covered his eyes dramatically.

We were then abruptly interrupted by a commotion downstairs.

All of us turned our heads simultaneously, curiosity piqued by the sudden disturbance. "What the heck was that?" We exclaimed in unison, our feet propelling us towards the source of the ruckus. Seonghwa and Hongjoong seemed to be engaged in an impromptu race, eager to be the first to uncover the cause of the chaos.

"I'm a vampire, I can go as fast as I can" He smirked confidently at Seonghwa, his words laced with playful challenge.

Seonghwa scoffed in response. "I used to be on the track team in high school. I'm fast as fuck boi"

Soon enough, we all arrived at the source of chaos. I squinted my eyes in disbelief.

"Uh, Jongho?"

"Yeah?"

"Where did you find a freaking goat?!"

There Jongho stood, right in the middle of the dining room, with a goat on a leash beside him, casually chomping away at the table.

"What in the world is this" Hongjoong couldn't help but mutter.

"That's a cute goat" Seonghwa chuckled.

"This is for the sacrifice" Jongho said, patting the goat's head.

I approached him. "Sacrifice?"