8 Give me that plushie!

I went back to sleep after leaving Hongjoong in his office. I just can't wrap my head around both of us having the same crescent moon birthmark. It's undeniably eerie. But it might also be a coincidence.. but really, it's in the same spot?!

As I woke up, I felt a little disoriented. Oh yeah, I'm in this huge mansion and not my apartment. The walls feel cold, devoid of any warmth or familiarity. At least there's the morning sunlight streaming through the ornate curtains. But with the crew here, I know I'm not alone.

After getting ready, I made my way through the dimly lit hallway, walking down the stairs toward the sound of laughter echoing in the distance. As I turned the corner, I found myself face to face with Hongjoong, a mischievous grin plastered across his face.

He's talking with the whole crew in the living room as if they're all best friends. Okay, where's the dude who was badly injured yesterday? I can't even spot a trace of a cut on his body. Vampire powers...

"I guess sleeping beauty decided to wake up" Hongjoong's smooth voice erupted beside me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I gave a small nod. "And who's the one who slept for centuries?"

"Touché" Hongjoong's grin widened, his eyes crinkling with unspoken amusement.

"Sir Hongjoong requests your company for a visit to a museum today" The director said with a lingering laugh from their conversation with the vampire.

"Okay, well as your servant I guess that I can do that," I replied, mockingly exaggerating Hongjoong's role and status. "But please, be on your best behaviour"

His brows furrowed, so I stepped closer, whispering in his ear. "Don't steal a kid's toy again, please"

"I make no promises," He declared with a cheeky wink. "You may go prepare yourself now to go" He added.

"I'm ready" I stated confidently. His gaze traveled up and down my figure, a judgmental look plastered across his face. He chuckled awkwardly, clearly taken aback by my unwavering response.

"Do you want me to wear some 16th-century ruffles chic?" I sarcastically suggested.

"You'd actually look better than you do now, compared to these revealing garments" He replied, throwing a sly glance at my casual attire. It's not even revealing.

The director chuckled awkwardly, breaking the momentary tension and bringing my attention back to his presence.

"Okay but Seonghwa comes with us" I insisted with a smile, my eyes meeting Hongjoong's defiant stare. His head turned to me, a slight pout forming on his lips. "No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes, and that's final" I declared triumphantly, my smile widening. Hongjoong let out an exasperated sigh, defeated by my persistence. We both knew that there was no point in arguing further. I winked at him before fetching Seonghwa.

I didn't have to go far, we almost bumped into each other as he came around the corner of the grand living room. "Aaah! My best friend Seonghwa!" I exclaimed, grabbing his arm and intertwining it with mine.

Hongjoong huffed, his annoyance evident.

"What are we doing?" Seonghwa asked, his eyes filled with curiosity. I couldn't help but smile as I turned to face him. "We're heading to the museum, let's go"

"Aah, I love museums" He exclaimed, brimming with excitement.

"We work in a museum, are you really that excited?" I teased, raising an eyebrow. Seonghwa nodded, his giant smile never faltering. It's moments like these that make me cherish his friendship even more.