Your touch

26th of April. Another Wednesday and almost a whole week spent with Claudia Howards. Belladona spent the days with her, walzting from place to place. And what a suprise, they were invited tonight for a dinner over Mrs. Snow.
Mrs. Snow's villa was just as exquisite as the countess's. That's what Claudia confided with Belladona, once they were back home from the afternoon tea.
"I do hope this will change your mind in renting or perhaps even buying one?"suggested Belladona as they were ascending the stairs to the second floor of Willow Hall.
"One day, perhaps. May i go rest till dinner?"
"Of course. I have to finish with some letters. Shall we meet at 18:00? I don't want to get late or Mrs. Snow will devour me."
"As you wish, Mrs. Byron."smiled Claudia before leaving the older woman.

As soon she found herself , the better. The tiny feet of the greyhound were following their owner as the mistress crossed the almost endless hallway to stop in front of the door on the other end. Two years. Two years and counting, she has never stepped inside this room. But she needed to finally push the turmoil in her mind and let herself in. Once the door was opened, the memories swallowed her deep.
The dark mahogany wall was pushed, and she entered the room silently. The dog followed her inside quickly, sniffing the floor. Octavius's office was still the same as he left it. Libraries rising on both sides like dark brown tides, which were illuminated by the windows, hidden behind curtains. As you enter the office, you were greeted by the huge portrait of Octavius and Belladona, who was sitting in the chair, dripping in red gown.
Belladona went around his desk, filled with his quail, pens, and ink, some folders, and exactly four photos. On the biggest one, the married couple with their daughter, still infant, born a few month ago. Next to it, a picture of Arabella already grown and another of Belladona and her beloved dog in her lap. And on a small, oval one, the said dog. The countess sat down and let out a deep sigh. Octavius sitting on the very same desk emerged in her mind. His posture always straight, his eyebrows always squeezed in angry tone. Everytime she entered this office, she could find him curled over the desk or in the sofa. The dog barked at its owner before jumping on the said sofa and laying its head down.
Belladona took her husband's picture and left her eyes wander over his face. Octavius Byron was on cloud nine when Arabella was born and he never got down from there. They were everything to him and he was everything to them. The countess trailed her fingers over his face, bringing slowly the portrait to her lips, to feel him one last time.

The dinner was fantastic. As always. The guests were as fantastic as the dinner though. Some of them were a bit dry, some of them got drunk from one sip of wine, but that's a minor detail from the scenery. All of the guests were residing in the parlour, or rather whatever was left, enjoying each other's company.
"So. I see you've finally caved in and let yourself have some company in Willow Hall, am i right?"cooed Mrs. Snow, shaking slightly the glass with aperitif in her hand. They looked over Claudia, who was cornered by a man and a woman. As usual the man talking too much.
"You're. I saw no reason on why I shouldn't have someone else besides my daughter. And Ms. Howards makes me laugh, that's for sure."purred Belladona, sipping from the glass.
"So what you're going to do with her?"
"I'll have my fun, that's for sure. And if I don't succeed or get bored, and if she tries to blackmail me, I know how to keep her mouth shut."
"But for now she seems quite amusing. Huh, I do hope she keeps her place in your heart."
"My heart only belongs to one person and that's Octavius Byron." They recited in unison the count's name, waving hand slightly.
"I know, I know. The count really left a huge scar on us."
"But my wound is still alive."sighed Belladona, finishing off her drink.

The knocking at the door so late almost startled the countess, who was sitting on her vanity. Claudia tiptoed inside her bedroom, dressed in her nightgown and with hair down. Belladona turned around in her , her eyes sparkling under the dim lights.
"Claudia! What's bringing you here?"Belladona stood up. Everything was going according to the plan. She went closer to her bed, tossing the duvet and sitting down.
"I came just to tell you good night and?"
She stopped. As if a lasso was wrapped around her waist, pulling her like a wild horse. The night was so beautiful and the woman in the bed is so irresistible, driving Claudia insane.
"And?"Byron pulled her out of her trance.
"And I wanted to thank you about inviting me here."the blonde sat down on the bed.
"It's not a problem for me, my dear." Belladona tossed aside a strand of blonde hair. The tips of her fingers lingered over her back.
In the following seconds, Claudia didn't know what overcame her. Blue eyes were looking at her so seductively, she couldn't help herself, but to kiss the older woman. Shivers. Shivers crawling down the blonde's spine. Soft. Soft and delicate lips crashing into hers with every kiss. Belladona moaned slightly, slowly pushing the girl down before breaking apart. Dark waves falling on the side, eyes falling on the lips.
"Go further into the bed."ordered Belladona, letting the girl lay in between the pillows. The countess began slowly undressing, revealing a gorgeous body. Perfect sized breasts, underneath which even more perfect body. The scenery before her made Claudia's mouth water. She has never seen such goddess in front of her. The image of Octavius Byron seeing his wife like this caused envy in the blonde's body. The way she moaned his name, moving on top of him. Bodies intertwining, while lips were crashing into each other.

Belladona bent down to kiss the woman's lips one more time, before helping her take off her own nightgown. More slimmer body, looking quite soft underneath the honey light.
"You can touch me. I don't bite."purred the countess, waiting on top of the blonde.
Claudia scanned her face and body. Slim hands slipping from tight to the hip bones, underneath which was hiding clean cunt. The blonde continued on her way, passing the stomach and stopping just underneath the woman's breasts.
"Come on. Don't be prude."Belladona took her hands placing them on her breasts. Claudia's breath hitched. She felt the softness, the way her nipples were getting hard.
"Do you want me to touch you?"
"Yes. Please."
Belladona bent down so close, her mouth was almost touching the blonde's.
"Tell me you want me. Tell me you want me to fuck you."
"I want you. I want you to fuck me. With every inch of your body."
Belladona smirked.
"Do you want to feel me with my fingers or tongue?"
"Fingers."said Claudia after a seconds of silence.
Her eyes widened by the way the countess brought her two fingers, licking them up, before pushing her hand in between their bodies. The countess placed herself more comfortably, leaning on her side. Claudia shivered, when two foreign fingers began sliding up and down between her lips, teasing her clit. Her mind was all over the place. Having such woman do such things to her, never crossed her mind until few days ago. To feel her fingers buried deep inside her, her body on her, legs being used as getting off tool.
"That's it. Just keep breathing."whispered Belladonа,slowly sliding in one finger. Claudia threw her head back, lips parting to make way for for a delayed moan. She was so wet and with the countess's finger inside, she could flood the room. When Bella curled her finger, that was the end of Claudia. Her own nails digging deep into her skin, when another one entered her. Warmth, wetness and tightness were wrapped around Byron.
"Just keep breathing. Relax yourself."she cooed, thrusting slowly.
"Belladona."moaned Claudia, holding on her.
The movements, the clacking of skin against were burning the blonde's body. How sweet was pouring the brunette's name out of her lips. The countess often heard someone moan her name, but the way Claudia was saying it, sounded like plead to never stop.
"I think-"moaned Claudia after another deep thrust.
"Don't hold back. Let it go, my darling."breathed Belladona, kissing the blonde. The walls around her fingers tightened and soon the brunette found herself drowning the moans of her lover's orgasm.