hurt.

"Chelsea hurry up! I can't wait to show you what I've been doing in the studio" Shawn yelled all the way from downstairs. I was finally done with my makeup and i quickly grabbed my purse rushing down the stairs.

We walked out the front door and went into Shawn's jeep. Once we arrived at the studio, Shawn took my hand and pushed me through a mob of screaming fangirls. Shawn probably tweeted something to his fans about releasing a new song. Shawn's grip was beginning to loosen apart and soon our hands were disconnected. I was now lost in the crowd. I tried pushing through the crowd to look for Shawn but it was like a needle in a haystack.

Then suddenly a girl with blonde hair and a caked face pushed me. Hard.

"Oh haha I didn't see you there" she said with weird smirk on her face. I just rolled my eyes in disgust. She then got closer to my ear and whispered something I never wanted to hear.

"Listen here bitch! You may be Shawn's girlfriend but you are still pathetic. He will NEVER love you. He deserves someone more prettier like me. Unlike someone like you. You should just kill yourself. You are a waste of space keep that in mind" and with that, she disappeared into the crowd. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Chelsea! Over here!" I heard Shawn hollering and waving his hands. I held back my tears and slowly made my way to the front of the crowd. Shawn hugged me and started dragging me inside the studio. "Were you okay back there?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied and formed a fake smile on my face. "Okay now let's hear what I've been working on!" He said squealing like a 5 year old girl.

During the whole session, I couldn't focus. The only thing on my mind was what that girl said to me. The scene replaying in my head. Over and over again. Finally the song ended. "So did you like it?" Shawn asked with one eyebrow up. I simply nodded. Not a single word came out of my mouth. The pain was unbearable that I couldn't hold back the tears so I tried looking at the ground.

"Chelsea what's wrong? I know something is bothering you so don't lie" he said looking into my eyes. Believe it or not, I started crying. Salty tears streamed down my face.

"A-a girl told me to k-kill myself because i am pathetic and that I don't deserve someone as good as you" I said stuttering while more tears streamed down my face ruining my face. Shawn just grabbed me by the waist and hugged me tight. My tears staining his black shirt. I continued to cry harder while Shawn stroked my back to calm me down.

"Baby girl don't listen to them. They are just haters. You aren't pathetic, you are amazing in every single way. My love continues to grow for you more each and every day" he whispered then gently wiped my tears away with his thumb. He grabbed my chin. Our lips were now centimeters apart. Finally our lips touched and it felt like sparks. It wasn't like any other kiss Shawn and I had together, this one felt more... special.

this imagine was for Chelsea! so sry for the long wait! hope you enjoy it