pool party (edited)

"Y/N I'm boredddd" Shawn said whining.

I chuckled and continued to play with his hair, "What do you want to do then?" I questioned.

"I don't know but it's really humid today" he replied.

"Let's throw a pool party and invite the boys!" I suggested.

"That's a brilliant idea, I'll call the boys. Could you get the floaties?" he asked.

"Sure thing" I got off the couch and began to look for the floaties.

About 10 minutes later I finally found the floaties. I was exhausted from all the searching so I flopped onto the couch facedown.

"Baby girl, the boys will be here in 15 minutes and we need to change into our swimsuits come on" Shawn said nudging me.

I grabbed my blue triangl bikini and headed to the bathroom to change. 5 minutes later I came out and saw Shawn laying on his bed, his eyes glued onto my body, he was smirking and admiring my body while I stood in the doorway. I felt a little awkward so I decided to break the silence and said, "I'm done changing, you should hurry up the boys are coming in 10 minutes" and with that Shawn stood up and made his way to the bathroom to change. A few minutes later, Shawn came out with only swim trunks on. I stood there admiring his toned abs and v-line.

Shawn's eyes were locked into yours, he took a step closer. I pulled him closer to me, "Y/N," he whispered, his face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle. A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every last limb. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell as I breathed. He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect. He moved them around in circles and my heart swelled. His breathing was deep and loud in my ear.

"Ding dong" we both heard the noise and immediately stopped.

"Hah I totally forgot they were coming over" Shawn said awkwardly smiling.

"Me too, you should go open the door"

As Shawn made his way down the stairs, I noticed something on his back. Red scratch marks.

"Shit Shawn! We have to cancel the party now" I exclaimed nervously.

"How come?" He questioned with his eyebrows furrowed up.

"Shawn look at your back! You have red scratch marks all over your back, the boys cannot see this it's too embarrassing!"

"Y/N, don't worry if the boys see this they'll know that you're mine and that I'm the only one who can make you feel this good" Shawn remarked, smirking.

"Ding dong" the doorbell interrupted again.

"Baby girl, I'll make sure you get another punishment tonight" and with that Shawn headed downstairs to open the door.
______________________________
A/N: for those of you who are confused, i wrote this imagine again because i felt like it wasn't very detailed the first time i wrote it. i hope you guys like this version better

~natalie