Prologue (Angst🖤)

"If you want a quirk that bad, why don't you try and take a swan dive off the roof of the building?"
Kacchan's words echoed through Izuku's brain. They angered him. The longer he sat in that empty classroom, the louder they got. They mixed with other words. Other memories.
"Useless."
"Quirkless."
"Kill yourself!"
It became a deafening, depressing blubbering in Izuku's mind.
"If yourself-self-self useless quirkless swan dive off the roof of the buil-buil-building. Kill yourself-self-self. swan-swan-quirkless swan dive uselesslessless. Kill-kill-kill-kill-kill yourself."
"Kill yourself."
Something inside of him snapped.
He jumped up and sprinted out, leaving his backpack in the room.
I already wrote a suicide note today, for fun. I wanted to know what I would write on a real one. But now it's becoming real.
He opened the door to freedom.
The rooftop was empty. The black fence built to prevent students from jumping turned out completely useless. Izuku chuckled as he climbed to the top.
What would Kacchan say if he saw me here? "Finally"?
His smile faded. He looked at the city one last time. A crow flew right past him and landed on the fence next to him.
"Hello, my dearest friend. It's true, huh? You guys do predict death."
The crow fluttered around a little and then descended down into the street.
"Hey, wait up!", Izuku shouted and jumped.
...
The movies lied. Time goes really fucking fast when you're falling. No "the world flew past me, but it was all so slow" shit. I barely even noticed anything.
Izuku looked up from the puddle of blood he was lying in.
The crow landed next to him.
"I'm first", he whispered and vomited a gallon of blood.
It cocked it's head and pecked up a piece of flesh that had separated from the rest of his body.
The world around him turned dark. He could only see the crow, and darkness.
"Such a shame."
His eyes moved up to the grinning figure standing above him, upside-down. The person had no eyes or real face. They just grinned.
The crow screamed and flew away.
"Dammit...", Izuku whispered, trying not to vomit again. "Let me die in peace, will ya? Get that crow back here. That's my friend."
But the person didn't seem to hear him. The face got closer.
"You shouldn't become a Nomu. I'll keep you alive."
"Are you even listening..."
Izuku fell into darkness.
Am I dead? What happens next? Is this the Meido (World of the Neutral Dead, where you leave your past life behind and move on into a new one)?
But then, he fell further.
Shit... Am I on my way to the Jigoku (Hell) now?
His surroundings were burning. It was hot, and it hurt.
"You will not die. I did not allow you to."
It was the voice from before.
"Like I care what you want."
But then, there was a light in front of him. It grew, blinding him, hurting him. Finally, when he blinked, it faded and turned into a cheap LED-light on a white ceiling.
"Fuck."
"Jigoku."
The voice came from the left. Izuku turned his head.
There was a little girl sitting there. She had light blue eyes, and dark blue hair. She looked... empty. Dead. Very dead.
"What?"
"That's your name. Jigoku. The one who witnessed Hell."
"No, it's not. Who are you?"
"Your name is Jigoku. My name is not important."
"Okay, Not Important. What the hell is going on? What happened?"
"You jumped off a roof. Master saved you. He healed you, and gave you power."
"Why?"
"He believes that you will be of use to him. I'm here to assist you."
"... And he gave me such a shit name?"
"Yes. Because he pulled you out of the Jigoku."
"He didn't even ask me. I wanted to stay there. What a jerk."
"Hmm. I guess so. But anyway, you have recovered, right? Why don't we go for a walk?"

-End of Prologue-

(This fanfiction will contain smut, but it also has a storyline. If you're just here for the porn, please skip to the parts that have the 🍋-emoji. And don't forget to enjoy, you horny motherfu-)