Meetings (Fluff💕)

I had one job.
Frustrated, Jigoku slammed his fist onto the table.
His revenge mission had failed completely. Not only had he failed to kill Kacchan, but he also didn't think he was going to be able to do it anymore. Not after the... information he had received.
He... loved me?
"Damn that guy. I can't kill him now. I need to crush him. Crush his pride...", the villain muttered to himself.

The UA Sports Festival was something Jigoku had looked forward to. He wanted to see Kacchan.
Todoroki Shoto was a worthy opponent. Or he would've been if he had used his left side.
"Grudges", Jigoku muttered as he stared at the screen. Kacchan was shouting at the unconscious Todoroki. In the next moment, gas surrounded him, and he dropped to the ground.
"He won't like that."
And he didn't. Jigoku's eyes widened when he saw the nomination of the winners.
"No."
Kacchan was there, tied up in metal. He was captured like an evil dog.
"No. Nobody..."
I'm the one who should crush his pride. Nobody else can do it.
Nobody else...!
Jigoku's teleportation quirk activated.
He stood in the middle of the stadium, right in front of the winner.
"Hello, Bakugou."
"Huuuh? Who's that?", the commenting guy said.

Bakugou's eyes widened. He couldn't speak, but he tried dashing forward. The restraints around him clattered.
"Long time no see. You're in a pretty bad situation, aren't you. Do you want my help?"
Jigoku approached him and grabbed his face.
"I could get you out of this situation, you know."
"Who are you?" All Might turned around to him.
"My name is Jigoku. I was there during the USJ incident."
Jigoku tilted his head to the side.
"I'm a villain."
The Detroit Smash came faster than expected. But Jigoku was sitting in his alternate dimension again, behind the screen.
In order to teleport someone else into his dimension, he had to touch their extremities - any of them - for at least one second. That was the requirement.
So he had to get to Kacchan somehow.
"Not now. Not today. I'll wait. Wait for a better time." Jigoku started muttering things to himself again. Then he blushed.
"But damn, Kacchan... I'm starting to fall in love with you, too."
And then he received a call from All For One.

Hosu.
Jigoku was here to kill someone who had been a nuisance to Shigaraki: The Hero Killer, Stain.
It wasn't difficult to find him. He was confronting two heroes in an alley.
"You paralyzed my brother. He was a good hero."
Hmmm. Drama.
"He was a fake."
"He was MY HERO."
Yup. Gotta step in.
Jigoku jumped off the roof and landed on Stain's head. He crashed into the concrete.
"Hey, hero student."
The young man stepped back.
"You defeated Stain with one attack... You're that villain, aren't you? Jigoku."
"Killing isn't really hero-like. I don't have any personal beef with you, so I won't kill you."
Task accomplished. Knocked out is basically dead. Especially if this angry nerd is here. He might actually kill him. And I don't really have a problem with Stain, so...
"Bye, kid. And say hi to Bakugou for me."

(I'm sorry if you were hoping for a real fight, but Stain isn't worth it. I'm trying to work my way through the storyline to finally get to the smut you all want)

"The villain Jigoku. Who is he?"
Jigoku was watching the news. It was interesting to see what they knew about him.
"He first appeared during the USJ incident, but his most famous appearance was during the UA Sports Festival. Even though the security was crazy, he simply appeared in the middle of the stadium. No sensor, no camera had caught him. He is suspected to have a teleportation quirk. The police and heroes are looking at a wall of unsolved mysteries. They do not know a thing about this man."

(Btw I know this chapter doesn't have a real structure, sry)

Bakugou sighed. He should have refused to go to the mall with his class. Yet here he was, trying on clothes while Kirishima was in the dressing room next to him, talking non-stop.
He pulled a shirt on.
This Jigoku guy... Who is he? How does he know me?
And what did he mean when he talked to me at the Sports Festival? That he was going to help me or something? I mean... Since he showed up, the people stopped laughing at me. So he did kinda help me...
The shirt looked terrible. He pulled it off again.
When he looked up into the mirror again, Jigoku's tall figure was standing behind him.
He twirled around.
A hand covered his mouth, muffling his shout of surprise. He was pressed up against a wall and lifted off of his feet.
"Don't. Scream."

Jigoku was whispering. Bakugou looked at him with his hateful eyes.
"I'm simply here to say something."
Bakugou's hands lit up, his explosion quirk activating.
Jigoku squeezed his head. Bakugou winced and stopped using his power. Immediately, the squeezing stopped.
"I will get you. Not yet, while I still can't get out of his control. But the right moment will come soon."
Jigoku seemed to grin behind his mask.
"It's funny. Even though we're both of the same age, we're so different."
(Remember that they're aged up. They're 18 because of porn hehe)
Bakugou growled.
"Hmm..."

Bakugou's POV

I stared at the evil face of the villain.
My age? No way.
Suddenly, Jigoku's hand slid up to my eyes, covering my vision.
Shit. He'll murder me if I scream now.
I felt... terrible. Defenseless.
It got worse when he kissed me.
At first I thought that the soft sensation on my lips was his hand. When I realized it was his mouth, I screamed, but it was muffled. His soft lips stopped any sound from escaping.
That sick...!
I felt disgusted and tried to pull back, but there was no space to get away. I panicked, dreading the creepy sensation to go away.
The hand disappeared. I looked up and yelped, but I was alone.

"Kirishima!", I shouted.
"What?"
"Jigoku's here! He's here!"
"What?!"
Jigoku grinned as he watched them step out of the dressing area through the hacked surveillance camera.
"It's your fault, Kacchan. You confessed to me."

(Edited the story afterwards)