The Final Capture (Fluff💕)

He's in love with... me. Even though he never got over his first love... which was also me.
Confused, Jigoku sighed and shifted in his chair.
The kidnapping had been accomplished with no trouble. Jigoku had brought the heavily resisting Bakugou to Compress, and they escaped. Now they were in the hideout. Toga was sitting next to Jigoku, babbling about her new friends, Ochaco and Tsu.
He looked over to Bakugou. The boy had dozed off and was hanging in his restraints, limp.
He looks like a doll when he's sleeping.
Jigoku grinned behind his mask.
I dread the day when his arrogant expression finally fades forever.

It came to that sooner than he thought.
When Bakugou woke up, Shigaraki prepared to talk to him.
"Whatever you do, don't kill him. I want to do that."
"Like I care."
But Shigaraki seemed to listen to Jigoku.
As he tried to convince Bakugou to join his emo gang, he didn't make any moves that pointed toward murder.
I wish I could just grab Kacchan and bring him into my dimension. But that's not what All For One wants, and as long as his quirk's controlling my actions, I can't do anything the guy doesn't want.
But as we know, the opportunity came soon.
Heroes crashed into the bar, quickly overwhelming the League.
I need to get out of here right now. There will be another chance.
Before Jigoku could activate his quirk though, something came shooting out of his mouth.
He gagged as black goo coming out of his throat covered him.
In the next moment, he was on a battlefield.
Shit, what the... That was All For One's quirk. But he can't be here.
But of course he was wrong.
He felt the frightening aura long before anyone else, like a giant catastrophe coming.
And then, there was a flash, and the strongest villain appeared.
All For One looked exactly as Jigoku remembered. And he still engulfed his surroundings in an aura of death and fear.
All Might came at the same time as All For One. Jigoku didn't hear what they were saying, and he didn't care. He was watching Kacchan fight off Shigaraki and the League.
"Hey, Jigoku! Help us!", Twice shouted. "No! Fight us!"
In that moment, a giant mountain of ice grew over the battlefield, covering it from the light of the full moon.
The hero students came flying over everyone's heads - Iida, Kirishima, Uraraka.
"Come!", Kirishima screamed.
In the same moment, a gust of wind emerged from the place where All For One was standing.
Maybe... Just maybe...
Shigaraki dashed forward. Bakugou's explosion sent him flying.
Jigoku grinned as he watched Kacchan fly up.
Then he was in front of him.

(Bakugou's POV)

I smiled as I flew up to my classmates.
They saved me...!
And then my happiness was destroyed in a single second when I suddenly stared at Jigoku's insane eyes.
"Sorry", he said. When he grabbed my wrist, I crashed into him and sank into darkness.

...What on earth happened?
My eyelids were heavy. I was lying on... something. It was soft and comfortable. I didn't want to wake up.
No. You need to reach Kirishima.
Right...! I got kidnapped!
My eyes were wide open in the next moment.
But I wasn't flying through the air anymore. It was almost completely dark. Some light reached me from a faraway lamp.
A shadow loomed over me.

I tried to move, but my body didn't respond.
"You're still paralyzed from the poison. Don't worry. You'll be able to move in an hour or so."
It was a familiar voice. A voice that made me blush and shiver in fear at the same time.
"Ji...go...ku."
"Remember what I told you before our first kiss? 'I will get you.'"

Jigoku stroked my hair gently.
"I have a dream. I want to crush your soul. I will hit it until there is no Katsuki Bakugou left. There will only be an empty being. The same, but not the same. Your... cursed pride, your arrogance. Your aggression. Your free will."
Jigoku bent down. "I will take it all, and change you into something not even Mitsuki Bakugou will recognize."
His words scared me. They really did. I feared the future in that moment, to the point that I couldn't breathe.
But at the same time, I felt that bittersweet, sick love for this guy who was supposedly my age.

He stroked my hair again, gently, the disturbing opposite to his words.
"I already took something from you."
"...What did you take?"
His eyes seemed sickly overjoyed when I asked that question.
"Your quirk."
...No.
"No", I whispered.
That's not possible. He can't have done that, right? No, no, no. No fucking way.
"Don't worry now. I'll give it back to you when I'm done. You can still become a hero when I'm finished. Well, if you still want to become anything at all then."
Then he covered my eyes and gave me a gentle kiss.
I'm scared. I don't want to be anything but scared. So why...
Jigoku lifted me off of his lap and laid my powerless body down onto a bed.
Why am I still in love?!

(Jigoku's POV)

I made it.
The man I hated, All For One, had been defeated by All Might. The moment he lost consciousness, I felt the connection between me and him snap. He could no longer control me.
It was what I had waited for, because I had never wanted to be a part of that stupid League.
I was at my desk in my alternate dimension, writing.
My quirk enabled me to have full control over this dimension. Creating entire cities, moving a city block away - I was a god in here. And there was nobody else.
I could see every movement from here.
Kacchan had stood up and had managed to quietly get behind me. He lifted his shaking hand, took a deep but quiet breath, and struck.

I grabbed his wrist without turning around.
"Don't even try", I said as Kacchan let out an almost soundless scream of terror and frustration.
I stood up and turned around, his wrist still in my hand. I had grown even taller since the first time we had met, and was 6 feet 2 inches now.
I looked down at the student who had always given me that arrogant, hateful grin.
A single tear rolled down Kacchan's face as he looked at me with pure, sweet fear.
I smiled under my mask.

(Edited the story afterwards)