Strange Feelings (Fluff💕)

I sunk into my chair. Aizawa-sensei was sitting across the table, looking at me worried.
"He went into your changing room and threatened you, but he didn't do anything?"
"...yeah..."
After I had calmed down at the mall, Kirishima called the police. The mall was evacuated, but Jigoku was never found.
Aizawa was now listening to my story.
"You're sure he didn't do anything else?", my teacher asked.
"I told you, he did nothing. He just teleported in and out of the room."
There's no way I'm gonna tell him about the kiss.
"...Fine, Bakugou. You should head home now. If you remember anything else, no matter how subtle, tell me. Got it?"
"Yeah."
I didn't look at my teacher. I couldn't face him. Quickly, I stood up and left.
After all, I couldn't stop thinking about the sensation in my stomach when Jigoku had done... that.
Dammit... He's confused me.
I walked through the hallway and spotted my reflection in the window.
I was blushing, and I couldn't stop it.
Shit... There's no way I'm feeling attracted to that piece of...!
I ran into the bathroom and splashed some water onto my hot skin.

(Time skip💅)

It was the last night of the summer camp. It was supposed to be... fun.
"Bakugou, watch out, he's attacking again!", Todoroki shouted.
I ducked behind the ice wall my classmate had created.
The villain 'Moonfish' had us cornered.
"His quirk's not strong, but he's good at using it..."
The long blades turned out to be his teeth. They were jagged and sharp and left bad wounds on Todoroki's arm.

(Jigoku's POV)

I was running through the forest, grinning maniacally.
My experiment was a full success. I had created a serum that could block quirks.
Muscular had attempted to kill that little boy, and because I was curious what would happen, I shot Muscular with my experimental quirk-deleter.
The effect had started immediately. His muscles had started shrinking, and then disappeared.
Defeating him was easy after that. It took a few hits to the head.
Now I was bringing Kota to his aunt.
I reached the place where the teachers and... I tried not to laugh... Pussycats were fighting my coworkers.
"Okay, Kota. You need to run over to your aunt and tell her that the villains are after Bakugou. Got it?"
"Okay, mister villain. Will I see you again?"
"...Just go."

"Bakugou. What should we do?"
I was thinking. I was seriously contemplating, but I couldn't figure out a plan.
The plan came to me. It was my classmate, Shoji.
"BAKUGOUUU!!! TODOROKIII!!! TOKOYAMI'S OUT OF CONTROL!!!", he screamed, sprinting into our direction. Behind him, floating over the trees, was-
"Dark Shadow?!"
Moonfish squealed. "Flesh..."
"You need to make light!", Shoji shouted, reaching us. Dark Shadow loomed over us and roared.
"Fleeesh!", Moonfish screamed and flew forward. Dark Shadow's giant claw came down and destroyed the villain's teeth like twigs.
Todoroki's flames made Dark Shadow screech. He shrunk and tried to get away, but I blew him up.
Not today, bitch.

We sat and rested for a moment, letting out a sigh of relief.
"Thanks, Todoroki, Bakugou."
"No. Thank you. We were pretty done for with that guy over there", Todoroki told Shoji, pointing at Moonfish.
Suddenly, a loud voice echoed through the forest.
"Students, can you hear me? We just received information that the villains are after the person named Bakugou! Bakugou, if you hear this, join a group of students and don't go anywhere alone!"
Then, there was silence.
"We should head back to the camp."
"Too late", someone said.
Shivers went down my spine.
That's...
We looked up.
On a branch of a tree, right above me, was Jigoku.
"Surround Bakugou and step backwards", Todoroki whispered, stepping in front of me.

"What do you want?", Tokoyami asked.
"I think you know that", Jigoku said, walking above me on the tree branch.
My heart was pounding in my ears, but I wasn't sure that it was just fear.
He's here. Because of me.

Then he vanished.
Todoroki gasped, alarmed.
"Tokoyami, create a sphere of darkness around Bakugou!"
"I can't!"
"Why?"
"Because Bakugou's gone!"
Todoroki froze and looked behind him.
The place that I'd been standing at was now empty.

"Funny, isn't it?", Jigoku whispered into my ear. "They didn't even notice that you were gone."
He had sat me on his left thigh, his arms wrapped around mine and one of his hands covering my mouth. He was squatting on a distant branch, hidden from my classmates.
Shit... I didn't even notice him until he grabbed me!
My heart thumped so loud that I was wondering if Jigoku could hear it.

I struggled against his strong grip, but it was no use. Instead, Jigoku turned and pressed me up against the tree, his knees touching the stem. His hand slid up to my eyes, and I knew what would come next.
The kiss was more intimate and rough than the last one. The back of my head hit the tree as Jigoku pushed his tongue into my mouth. I lifted my hands and tried to get him away, but he grabbed my wrists and held them over my head.
His tongue played with mine, sending a strange feeling into my stomach, and my heart felt like it would jump out of my chest. My legs were dangling around in the air on each side of the branch.
I was trapped again, breathless and confused.
When he stopped kissing me and pulled away, my body moved on it's own. I pushed forward, making the moment a little longer.

No, what am I doing?!
Jigoku let out a surprised chuckle. His hands let go of me. I glared at him, gasping for air after the long kiss. He had his mask on again.
"Now that really is a surprise." He leaned forward, whispering into my ear: "You liked that, didn't you? Come on. Tell me."
I caught my breath and answered:
"I fucking hate you, you sick bastard..."
He laughed at that answer. "Whatever you say. But I'm taking you to the League now."
He threw me over his shoulder and wrapped his arm around my thighs.
"Here we go."

(Edited the story afterwards)