USJ Confessions

Bakugou acted like he was asleep. He didn't want to talk to anyone on this stupid bus.
Calm down. Just ignore them if they try talking to you. That way, you can't insult them.
That was the sentence he had on his mind permanently since... the incident.
Deku's disappearance.
Others said 'death', but as long as there was no proof that he was really dead, Bakugou wasn't going to believe it.
Maybe he was being an idiot. Maybe he was being blind, trying to ignore the fact that Izuku Midoriya was - most likely - dead.
And it was his fault.
He had told him, that day, that he should jump off the roof. Hell, he had told him such things before.
And all of that because he was too arrogant to confess his love to him.
It's my fault that he's dead. Just because I tried to make him go away from me. I was a coward, a weakling, and I didn't want him around me because I was afraid of these feelings.
"We're arriving in two minutes. Someone wake up Bakugou and Todoroki."
Bakugou stopped an annoyed groan from leaving his mouth.
Kirishima tapped him.
"I'm awake", Bakugou grumbled and opened his eyes.

Jigoku was... excited, to say the least. He was going to get his revenge on Kacchan today!
He smiled under the mask that covered his entire face - only his eyes were visible behind the red glass.
He was wearing a black and green, bulletproof hoodie. He had designed it himself, as well as the light, but armored pants. His boots had spikes on their soles, covered in a paralyzing venom.
He was a villain, oh yes. And a powerful one, as well. The quirks that All For One had given him had turned him into a different person - 6 feet (183 cm) tall, and very muscular. His failed suicide had left a giant scar on his back. It looked like someone had ripped a third of his body off.
That was the weak quirk that made it easier for him to build up muscle. A little bit of training had turned him into this jacked man.
(Y'all like it, and I know😏)
The other quirk was powerful. All For One couldn't use it, because it was getting blocked off by a lot of his other quirks, so he had given it to me.
It made me able to create my own dimension, in which I could create anything I could think of. There was no limit to it's power. I could also teleport myself and others in and out of it. The only thing I couldn't do was take things from the inside out to the real world, but that was alright.
(This is basically the blood demon art from Nakime (demon slayer) I'm sorry I stole the idea)
This quirk was, in some way, a mutation quirk, and my hair had turned black from it.
"It is time, villains."
Kurogiri appeared in front of me. The villains behind me roared and started forming groups.
"Hey, Kurogiri. If you see a spiky-haired blonde, send him into my zone."
Kurogiri faced me.
"Jigoku. Alright, I'll see what I can do."
Then, I was engulfed and darkness, and for a moment, I remembered my death.
The Collapse Zone was perfect for Kacchan. I looked forward to finally encountering him.
While all other villains went into one large room, I went into the next one.
Kacchan would have to come this way if he wanted to leave the building after defeating these weaklings.
And then it happened. I heard explosions in the room, and a few minutes later, they stopped.
"That was the last one", I heard the rough voice say.
My heart started pounding in my ears.
I hid behind a pillar as the door opened.
"You're crazy strong, Bakugou."
I stared at the red-haired boy following Bakugou.
That one first.

(Bakugou's POV)

I stopped. Kirishima did, too.
Did I just hear something?
"Bakugou, wha-"
Bang.
I turned around and came face to face with a tall, masked villain staring at me. His eyes were filled with insane ecstasy.
Kirishima was on the ground, unconscious.
The man had bent down to be on my height and look me in the eyes.
"Hello, Katsuki Bakugou."
What?!
I flew back using my quirk.
"Who the hell are you?", I asked and lifted my hands, charging up an explosion.
The villain straightened. He was muscular, and much taller than me. Did he have a mutation quirk?
"Who might I be?" He dashed forward. A simple attack, driven by emotions. I lifted my hands and sent an explosion into his face.
That should've gotten him.
In the next moment, I received a powerful kick in the back. It catapulted me against the next wall. I sank down and lifted my hands again, but I was lifted up by an overwhelming force.
He had grabbed me by my neck and was lifting me up, choking me.
(Not like that you kinky-)
I immediately felt dizzy.
Fake it.
I closed my eyes and went limp.
"Hmmm. That was disappointingly fast."
I dropped to the ground.
In that moment, my palm lit up. I released a giant explosion and jumped up, sprinting over to Kirishima.
Grabbing him, I turned around. The villain was staring at me and didn't move.
The ceiling collapsed above him, and in the next moment, he was gone.
Prevent him from killing you. Something... to distract him.
"I had a friend", I shouted.

(Jigoku's POV)

I dashed around him. He couldn't see me, but he wasn't that stupid. He knew I was somewhere around me.
"We knew each other since I can remember."
Is he talking about me?
"I... fell in love with him."
Huh-
"But I was scared of those feelings. I bullied him, because I didn't want to have to love him more."
I caught Kacchan's eye. It was dark. Sad.
"He killed himself."
Then he turned into my direction and blew up the entire room.