The Next Morning (Lime🌺)

I woke up, and I wasn't crying anymore. As soon as the night before came to my mind again, tears welled up in my eyes.
After he had fucked me for a while, he came inside of me, but instead of pulling out, he started round two.
Three times in total. Then, he finally pulled out and laid me down in front of himself and kissed and praised me with his gentle voice. I fell asleep in his arms. Since there were no windows, there was no day-night cycle, and I wondered what had woken me up.

Then I noticed the scent of grilling meat.
I sat up.
Food!
A sharp pain shot through my butt. I winced and touched my lower back.
A hand touched my spine, gently stroking my back.
I shivered.
Why does it feel so...
"Does it hurt?", Jigoku asked.
"No." The hand stopped at that answer.
"...Yes", I said automatically.
WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT?!, I shouted at myself as Jigoku started stroking my back again.
THIS GUY RAPED ME!!! WHY DO I LOVE HIM?!
I teared up again, but stayed quiet.
I hate him.
After a few minutes, Jigoku stood up and dropped clothes onto my bed.
"Breakfast is ready. Put something on, your teacher is coming over."
Aizawa? Is he gonna save me?!
"What?", I asked, putting on the big sweatpants and hoodie he'd given me.

"Yeah, he said something about coming to put an end to me and saving you." Jigoku chuckled. "Like he could actually get you out of here."
In that one moment, I didn't care. I ran over to the counter and grabbed the plate Jigoku was holding out for me. My stomach hurt, and it didn't get better when I stuffed the food into my mouth. I didn't even look at what I was eating. It was simply the most delicious thing on Earth.

Jigoku chuckled when I dropped the empty plate onto the counter.
"Look at you. You made a huge mess", he said and took a paper towel, wiping my mouth.
I blushed, realized, and backed off, grabbing the towel.
"I can do it myself. I'm not stupid."
I'll murder this guy one day...
Jigoku chuckled again and gave me another load of food. My murderous thoughts disappeared and I grabbed it, eating a little more slowly this time.
After I had finished five whole plates, I finally asked:
"When's he coming?"

"In about half an hour. He's gonna be right here at the base. Now listen...", he said and walked around the counter, standing in front of me.
"For every word you say while he's here, I will fuck you one time."
"Wha- but that's-"
"Shh." Jigoku placed a hand over my mouth, then moved it over my eyes.
"Just don't say anything. It's a little game. Now..."
He kissed me roughly, his tongue thrusting into my mouth. It touched mine, licking off the taste of the food and playing with me. I couldn't hold back a moan.
"And here you said you didn't like it", Jigoku whispered between two kisses, and touched my crotch with one hand.
"Yet you're hard, Katsuki."
There were no thoughts. I was drowning in excitement and... sadness. This man had broken me already. I whimpered into the kiss, and tears wettened his hand.
"I don't want to like you. I hate you."
His hand slid into my pants, touching my erection. It felt absolutely wonderful.
"Stop... Please, stop...", I whispered, crying. It scared me and flustered me and I felt humiliated and crazy in love.
Jigoku's hand immediately stopped touching me. He let go of me, didn't say another word and left to wash his hands.

He actually stopped?

Twenty minutes later, Jigoku looked up from his work with a simple "they're here" and walked toward the locked door.
I followed him quietly. Maybe I could find out how the lock worked...
But instead of pulling a key from somewhere, Jigoku touched the door. It melted away like metal, disappearing without a trace.
I stared into the room.

(Aizawa's POV)

A few minutes before

"This is it, Aizawa."
I growled as I stared at the building. It was the same as all other buildings in this block, but it seemed to be surrounded by a dark aura.
We had found out that this was Jigoku's base. How? He fucking told us. I founda letter on my desk and read it, and in it, Jigoku practically invited us to come to his base.
So here I was, together with my student Kirishima, a few cops and All Might.
As we entered the building, I noticed a strange, pink, giant eye staring at us. It focused on me, blinked, and melted into the wall.
The building was empty, even though it was a normal living complex.
We hurried up the stairs and reached the door we were supposed to go to.
Or at least the place where the door was supposed to be.
There was simply an empty doorframe. Behind it was a strange room, with a table and two chairs.
"Alright. Kirishima, stay behind me. And be ready."
All Might was behind us, but he was going to stay outside for now and step in if we were attacked.
At least that was the plan.
As soon as Kirishima and I had walked through the empty doorframe, All Might let out a warning yelp.
I turned around, but All Might's face was already disappearing behind a solid wall of bricks.
"Shit. Kirishima. Careful."
I turned around.
The room had changed. Now, there was a metal door on the other side of the room.
The moment I saw it, it melted and revealed a large figure behind the doorframe - Jigoku.
And behind him...
"Bakugou!", Kirishima shouted.

(POV switch)

Bakugou's eyes widened when he spotted me. He was standing in another doorframe, looking like a shy little kid when guests were coming over.
"Kirishima", Jigoku said, and I looked at him. Anger almost took over in my mind, but Aizawa's warning glare stopped me from doing anything.
"What?"
"Why don't you go over to your friend while I talk to your teacher?"
"Why are you being so friendly."
Jigoku sat down. "You're my guests. I should treat you with respect, shouldn't I?"
I mean... Yeah, kinda.
"Aizawa-sensei, should I go?"
"Yeah."
I walked past Jigoku and into the next room.

(Hiii, sorry I died for a few days! I had a lot of stuff to do. Anyway, next episode will probably be a lemon for you horny mfs💖! Because Bakugou couldn't keep quiet. Love you, bye)

(Edited the story afterwards)