The First Time (Lemon🍋)

I woke up pretty late. Maybe my body had decided that sleeping was the only state in which there was no pain from the empty stomach.
I had gotten weaker in those five days. Maybe my body was starting to take muscle tissue from me now, because every move really challenged me.
I barely made it to the library and started reading a book, but the hunger and yesterday's events prevented me from focusing on more than a page.
He wasn't going to torture me just like that. He was going to make me ask him to torture me.

Jigoku brought my food into the library, seeing that I couldn't really move much.
"Just tell me if you want more", he said and winked at me.
I didn't answer and grabbed the plate.
When I was done, the pain got worse. My body remembered that it was hungry, and I curled together in my armchair, trying to move as little as possible. Finally, about half an hour later, the pain stopped. I felt better, but the thought of food remained.
My spirit broke, just as Jigoku had predicted.
"Jigoku...", I muttered and stood up.
He was in front of me three seconds later.
"Yeah?"
How the fuck did he... Oh, never mind.
"What exactly do I have to do for some food?"

(Jigoku's POV)

I looked at the small figure in front of me. He seemed to have shrunk. Or maybe I had just grown. It didn't matter. What mattered was the single thought in my head.
I got him.
"I spend the night with you, and you get to eat as much as you want the next day."
"I don't think I have the physical strength to... be with you all night."
"Well, tough luck." I turned around and started walking away.
This is a little disappointing. I was kind of in the mood right now. Well, he'll break eventually-
I felt a slight pull at my hoodie. Stopping, I turned around.
Kacchan was looking at the floor.
"You have to promise", he said quietly. He was crying now. "Promise that I'll get all that. And no tricks like 'we started a minute after nightfall, so it doesn't count as a whole night, you're not getting anything'."

(3rd Person)

Jigoku stroked Katsuki's cheek and lifted his chin up, making his desperate eyes meet his crazy ones.
"I promise."

(And that's how Bakugou lost his virginity.)

(Just kidding LEMON TIME🍋🍋🍋)

"O-okay. I'll do it. Just don't be too... rough on me." Kacchan cringed a little after saying these words. (Author cringed, too.)

"I can't promise that. My personality changes a bit when I'm doing this kind of stuff." Jigoku picked him up and carried him to the bedroom, bridal style.
When Kacchan was dropped onto the bed, realization hit him. When Jigoku sat next to him and pulled off the shoulder strap of the blonde's tanktop, he shouted:
"Wait!"
Jigoku hesitated.
"What?"
"I... I haven't washed in a while. I want to wash off first before I..."
He didn't finish his sentence, but Jigoku understood the message.
He just wants to prevent it from happening.
"Go. But don't take too long. I've been patient with you, but if you try to quit now, I will get angry at you for wasting my time."

(Bakugou's POV)
I quickly pulled up the shoulder strap and went to the shower.
What do I do? I can't sleep with him. Shit... What was I even thinking? And if I tell him now that I can't do it, it'll get worse, won't it?
I sat under the warm rain that poured down on me, sniffling quietly. I felt miserable, and defenseless.
I would've been there forever if Jigoku didn't walk straight into the shower and yanked me up by my arm.
"It's been an hour already. I told you not to waste my time."
Jigoku pulled me after himself all the way to the bedroom again.
He's mad. He's really mad. His aura is the most terrifying thing I've ever sensed. He's worse than that Nomu guy. He's almost as bad as All For One.
I don't want to...!

My skin was wet. I was shaking from the fear and the cold.
"This is just your fault now", Jigoku said, somehow throwing me onto the bed and pulling off his hoodie at the same time.
I was sobbing uncontrollably now.
No... This is too...
"Don't look", I whispered - or begged. I was just hoping that he would show some sympathy.
And he did.
Jigoku made all lights turn off with a wave of his hand. Only one small, distant light stayed on, barely enough to reveal our silhouettes to each other.
"I don't get why that matters. I already saw everything there is to see."
I hugged my legs.
"Alright. Now I don't think you'd like to do this without getting loosened up down there first. You should learn how to do it yourself. Here's lube", Jigoku said, throwing a small package into my face.
I didn't say anything anymore.

Okay, just get this over with.
Shaking, I took the lube onto my fingertip and touched my butt.
No, this is too embarrassing...!
I winced and shoved one finger in, just a little bit.
Jigoku sighed. He wasn't wearing his mask anymore, and I looked at his barely visible silhouette. There was no telling what he looked like, except for being muscular.
"For fuck's sake, get it over with. You're taking too long. I mean, I did tell you to learn, but come on!"
I tried to stop crying.
Finally, Jigoku was fed up. He pulled me onto his lap so that I was lying on my stomach, grabbed the lube, and shoved two fingers into my hole.

"Ah...!" I gasped as Jigoku roughly thrusted into me with his fingers.
He kept hitting that strange spot, and I moaned louder every time.
It felt... good. I didn't want it to. I wanted it to hurt more. I didn't want to have to moan from Jigoku's touches.
He was being very rough, and I grabbed onto the sheets, trying to remain still.
Finally, Jigoku pulled his fingers out of me.
It hurt pretty bad, but it's so...
"Get on all fours, facing away from me."
Wha... That's fucking gross!
I quickly snapped out of my trance and hesitantly turned, getting onto my knees.
Jigoku pushed me over and aligned himself at his entrance.
When the tip of his dick entered me, I dropped down and squeezed my face into the pillow, trying not to make any noise.
"Fuck, you're tight", Jigoku huffed and slowly moved forward. His dick filled me up completely, stretching my walls and sliding along the sweet spot. And hell, did it hurt.

My heart was racing, my eyes were teary and I was blushing and moaning in arousal and pain. It were the same confusing feelings I had felt several times before.
This can't be happening.
Wait, why is he pulling out so-
Jigoku thrusted into me. I cried out, knowing that nobody was going to hear me.
I was in pain, so much pain, and there was a distant feeling of... something, growing bigger and bigger.
It was going to be a long night.

(Alright, that's it for now! There will be more smut parts. Though I don't really seem to have a talent for lemons 😭 just enjoy the ✨wonderful and very logical✨ storyline.)

(Edited the story afterwards)