Curiosity (Lemon🍋)

(⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ Rape)

I messed up.

Now, don't blame me. I don't really like being trapped in a mansion with no escape, no sunlight and a very hot guy who rapes me simply because I hate him.
And I thought that I'd find a way out if I did it.

Jigoku had left me alone in the base, and after a while of lying in bed, I noticed that his laptop was still on. So I decided to take a look.

It was absolutely stupid. But I did it anyway.

Standing in front of his laptop, I searched the desktop for files. There was a folder with the name "Quirk Research", and when I clicked it, a file named "Quirk Suppressor" caught my eye.

It contained a bunch of complicated chemical formulas, and a long text following. It contained instructions, which I read hoping to find something useful. In the end of the text was the note:

Quirk Return meds work after around ten minutes, as they need time to dissolve the suppressor. Suppressor also isn't 100% efficient, as it gets destroyed by hormones produced by the body during-

Click.

The screen turned off.

I looked down at the 'off' switch of the laptop.

A finger was resting on it.

"How much did you read?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't. I couldn't move a muscle when I heard Jigoku's quiet, ice-cold voice behind me. I just stared at the black screen.

"How much did you read?", Jigoku asked again.

"I-I... I'm sorry. I just-"

"Answer the question."

"I just read... the instructions..."

"Don't lie to me!" He grabbed my arm and pressed it. I could feel my bone bending, but not breaking. I screamed out in pain and tried to get his hand off, but I couldn't even lift one of his fingers.

He pulled me after him, heading towards the bed.

"I'm sorry!", I cried. I felt so fucking weak right then, but I didn't even care any more. "I'm sorry! Please don't do it! Not that!"

(I apologize in advance.)

"Oh, you'll feel sorry after I'm done with you."
I was thrown onto the bed with force. My head hit the wall. I tried shielding myself off by going into fetal position, but he didn't care. The light bulbs around us shattered, and in the next moment, Jigoku had forced my arms away and pulled my pants down.

He grabbed my legs and pushed them back until my knees were at my shoulders. Then I felt him at my butt.

It was much worse than the first time. He was going with much more force, and there was no lube, no preparation, nothing.

His thrusts were incredibly deep and forceful. I could feel his length hitting me in my stomach region. His hands were holding my legs, nails digging into my flesh.

The worst thing was that he was obviously not doing it for sexual pleasure anymore. He did it to let off some steam. It was like he didn't want to punch me, so he fucked me instead.

It was all the same, rough, agonizing thrusts that never gave me a break. I could barely breathe. I could only scream, and soon, even my screams got weaker. Some time later, he came. It felt like it had been hours, and then he didn't stop. From the liquid, it hurt a little less inside, but something really burned at my entrance.

When he came for the second time, I was barely even conscious.
Then he pulled out, leaving me on the bed, shivering, crying, in pain and, one thing especially, wondering where the proud hero Bakugou had gone. I had become a weak, scared little boy.

I passed out.

(Jigoku's POV)

I overdid it. Overreacted. Now I feel sorry for Kacchan.
I checked the file on the laptop.
Gotta pay him back somehow.
I wondered what I could do.
Why don't I let him decide?

(Bakugou's POV)

I woke up because of some bad pain in my lower back and stomach and butt and, you know, actually everywhere.
I didn't move for a while, fearing that he'd come and start hurting me again, and also fearing that I'd fall apart if I moved my back, which felt like it had been pulverized.

Finally, I turned a little bit, enough to see a stain of blood and cum on the bedsheets.
He ripped me apart.

"Hey."
I flinched hard, and yelped in the next moment when the sharp movement made my insides cramp together.

I looked at Jigoku.

"What do you want?", I whispered.

"I brought you some pain meds. You look like you might die if you stub your toe now." He put a glass of water and a pill onto the bedside table.
Was that table even there before?

"Death is a mercy", I whined instead of asking him that. "Next time you catch me looking at your stuff, just break my neck instead of turning my insides into dust... But why would you rape me in order to cause me pain and then relieve that pain?"

"About that." Jigoku sat down on the side of the bed and lifted me up, laying me onto his lap. It scared me, but I couldn't really do anything to stop him.
Man, I feel worthless.

"I was kind of angry, and I went a little overboard with things", he said, gently touching my chest and belly with his fingertips. I shivered and, as much as I hated it, I blushed.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"...What?"

"Make some kind of wish. Nothing too big. But I really need to pay you back for overdoing it. I like fairness."

I scoffed. It hurt, but for some reason, it wasn't that bad when he was with me. "Didn't think you were the type to worry about fairness. I mean, I don't get you at all, villain. But if I'm supposed to answer that question..."

I stopped. What did I want?

"...I want to see the outside world again. With you, if I have to."

"What? That's ridiculous. I'll see what I can do."

(I... hope you liked this chapter? Seriously, why are you reading this? I'm the worst author ever. Are y'all reading this with your friends to laugh about how ridiculous it is? Good. That's what bad stories are for. Have fun ily ♥️)

(Edited the story afterwards)