Chapter 26

Adrik : 

" Why were you crying?" I asked her as she came out from the bathroom in an oversized top and shorts. The shorts barely reach her thigh revealing most of her legs.

Hot.

She started crying out of nowhere and has me worried now and she is not even telling me why she was crying.

" Either you tell me why were you crying or I'll fuck the answer right out of you," I tell her loosening the tie around my neck.

She laughs as she says, " No one cared about me the way you do, there you got the answer."

No one cared about me the way you do, I repeat her words in my head as I stare at her in disbelief. Yes, she is innocent and I was dumb enough to marry her to avenge my family's death. I mean, who did she even have in her life? Her father was a fucking bastard and her brother does treats her like a princess but is a psychopath. Her mother died when she was ten, so she was basically all alone. Jeremy was after all right. Torturing her for her father's deeds would be a fucking sin. But she too is sin.

" Wow, that was quite a confession," I whisper as I shift, giving her space to sit on the bed.

" Tell me about your childhood," I told her, resting my head on her lap as she ran her fingers in my hair.

" Well there's nothing much to know about. My mum died when I was ten, my father was never affectionate towards me or Kai and Kai is the only reason I am here today. If it not had been for him I would have killed myself long back," she said it so easily as if it was nothing.

She is suicidal? I never knew that.

" Don't say that, lives depend on your life" I whispered.

" No one cares," she whispered in a hoarse voice.

I do, my life depends on her. 

I don't know honestly what happened today, but it's like I saw the real her. How could I even think to use a person who has been used her whole life by her own fucking father. She never got love, the love she deserves. My family loved me, at least until they were alive and what was even her mistake. How could I even think of using her. 

A bloody bastard I am. 

" Well being me sucks," she said with a sad smile.

" Being mine wouldn't," I replied, getting up from her lap and kissing her forehead, wiping her tears with my thumb.

She'll know now what living actually feels like. I'll make her want to live. Her husband will. 

AM APOLOGISING BEFORE HAND. I AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. FORGIVE ME. SEE THIS CHAPTER COULD BE LONG BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS HOT, AND FUN SO I FELT LIKE MAKING IT ANOTHER CHAPTER SO I DID IT. IT'LL BE WORTH IT I PROMISE. AND ARE YOU GUYS LIKING IT? I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE. PLEASE SHOW YOUR LOVE BY COMMENTING AND VOTING ON THE CHAPTERS AS THATS MY ENGAGEMENT.

FOLLOW liya__writes_ for sneak peaks.

- LIYA ( as always I love you all😚😚 )