Ꮍ1 (2) - Diagon Alley

"I can't believe they went off without me!" I exclaimed angrily, as I walked towards the chimney with Aron following behind me, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"All right. I get it (Y/n). You're angry and annoyed. Go take that to court." He sighed and grab a bag full of floo powder.

I took a handful of it and stepped into the chimney. "Diagon Alley." I said loudly and used the powder.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

Ace and I walked through Diagon Alley, taking a look at the list of stuff I would need.

"Okay. Here's the plan. You get your uniform. Like your robes, gloves and stuff like that. I'll get your books and whoever finishes first gets the other equipment. However you get wand whether I finish first or not. Deal?" Aron stated, handing the list over for me to read.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginners' Guide to Transfiguration by Emetic Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble
OTHER EQUIPMENT
wand
cauldron (pewter, standard size 2) set
glass or crystal phials
telescope set
brass scales
Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN
BROOMSTICKS

"Okay. But wait. Cross off the owl thing, because I already have Windcutter." I pause to think about what else I already have and perk up, "Oh! And cross off 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' and 'One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi'. I have Grayson's unused books. Remember how he lost them and he had to buy new ones? Before he even began to pack for Hogwarts? He said he found them under his bed a few weeks ago."

Aron scribbles those off the list with a quill from his pocket and shoved the list into my hands. "Alright. Got it."

"Aren't you gonna keep it? You do know what the books are right?"

"Unlike you, I can actually remember stuff for more than 5 minutes." He chuckled and ruffled my hair before walking away.

I stood there with an unamused glare and turned the other way, only to freeze and realize I had no idea where to go.

"Well." I muttered under my breathe but my face brightened when I spotted someone I knew.

My face quickly dropped though when I realized that the person I knew. Was Draco Malfoy.

I gave myself a huff before ignoring whatever first impressions I had with Malfoy and walked through the crowd to reach him.

"Uh... Malfoy!" I called out awkwardly, my embarrassed expression caught him off guard as he turned around to face whoever was calling him.