Ꮍ1 - (15) Dragon's Fault

Audrey had later told us her goal to make everyone get along, but we had gotten into an argument over it.

I had told her to leave it alone, as even though we were in the wrong, Brutus and Lance still deserved a bit of what happened to them.

While Zima disagreed with me, but shot down the idea of Audrey making peace between everyone, as that would be impossible according to her.

Now none of us were speaking to one another.

Zima had resorted to hanging out with Pansy and her gang.

While Audrey had begun to hang around Brutus and Lance.

I had to let my pride sink and hang around Draco and the two monkeys yet again.

None of us were happy, but we were still to angry at each other to admit we were wrong.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

"Hey Draco." I sighed and caught up to him right after Charms, my whole mood affected by the current argument going on with us three girls.

"(Y/n)." He simply acknowledged and continued walking away, Crabbe and Goyle no where to be seen. 

"I was thinking that, since you said you don't really know what it's like to have siblings, you should spend the summer holidays with us." I laugh a bit, remembering the chaos me and the twins get into in our free-time. "Grayson and Cyra make it ten times-" 

"Shut it!" Draco snapped, taking me aback.

I frowned and went to retort something back at him, but I realized his attention was on a different conversation.

"Hermione, how many times in our lives are we going to see a dragon hatching?" I heard Ron complain to her.

A dragon?

 I saw Draco match my confusion, but he seemed more mischievously interested. 

"We've got lessons, we'll get into trouble, and that's nothing to what Hagrid's going to be in when someone finds out what he's doing—" Hermione shot down his request immediately. 

She seemed like a good person, but at times she does tick me off. Hermione just doesn't know how to live a little. Everything is rules and rules to her.

"Shut up!" I heard Harry shush the two, who realized me and Draco were listening in.

I turned to grab his arm, leading him away from the trio. "C'mon Draco. Let's just go."

It wasn't long before we were walking in the halls and Draco began to question me about the trio.

"I want to follow them." He stated at last. I can't say I didn't expect it though. "You know the way to Hagrid's Hut right?"

"Well yes, but-" I began to protest, not wanting to get the trio in more trouble by dragging Draco into their business, but he wouldn't accept that.

"Take me there." 

"Listen!" I exclaimed louder than I intended to. But he wouldn't listen otherwise. "You're planning to get them in trouble. I know that. But for once maybe don't go poking into their stuff! What do you gain from it anyway?"