Ꮍ1 (6) - Flight

I knew today would be bad. I had a weird feeling since the moment I woke up. I had awaken early, Audrey and Zima had gotten used to my nightmares and now just sleep through them.

Normally I'd try to go back to sleep but this time I had shaken up so bad that I just went to the common room and sat on a couch, my head on the am rest.

"Woodruff?" I heard a voice call out. It was Brutus Bay, whos surname I only recently found out. "Come to cry in peace? Sorry to say I can't allow that."

I groaned and closed my eyes. My night was already going bad. There's no need for it to be worse. "Buzz off Brutus. You're the more pathetic version of Lance. And your surnames suck."

"That's rich coming from Treebark." Brutus sneered and pulled out his wand. "How about a duel?"

"No thanks." I stand from the couch and begin to make my way to the dorms again.

Letting out a yelp as a zap burst on the floor, I move off to the side, now a lot more cautious of Brutus. "What in the holy hell!?- What are you doing?! Look just because my siblings picked on you doesn't mean you should try to kill me! I haven't even done anything to you!" I seethed, pulling my own wand out from my pocket-

Only to realize I had left it on my nightstand. Great.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I heard another voice behind me. I turn to see who it was and see a girl who reminded me of Holly with her pitch black hair. "What a weirdo." She muttered before turning to me.

"Thanks." I could only breathe out, she was pretty. A lot like Holly...

"You're (Y/n) Woodruff. Draco's family friend?" She asks, looking me up and down as I nod, "He told me about you. You two seem to be more on acquaintance terms rather than friends. Could Goyle have meant your parents being friends? My name's Pansy Parkinson."

Not Holly. "Well... You already know my name. Thanks."

"You should go to bed. I don't know why your'e awake currently." She scoffed and headed upstairs again, forgetting to do whatever she came down to do.

"Thanks again." I call out, glaring at Brutus on the floor before returning to the dorms with Zima and Audrey.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

I woke up again. This time the sun was up and Windcutter was on my bed.

...

Windcutter was on my bed! I jump up and grab a few owl treats from my trunk. "Sorry to keep you waiting Windcutter! What's this?" I grab a small parcel from him and place it on my bed, changing into my robes for the day.

After giving him his treats, I open the small parcel to see a ring inside. But there was no note? Who sent me this? The ring was a snake coiling around to the shape of a ring, with green jewels for eyes.

Well whoever sent it. It was pretty. And you best believe I was going to wear it.

"Morning (Y/n)." Zima yawned and attempted to fix her hair.

"Morning Zima. I going to wake Audrey up." I smile and walk over to Audrey, leaning over her bed I shout. "WAKE UP AUDREY!"

"Never!" She groans and turns her back to me, hiding under her covers.