Ꮍ1 (3) - Platform 9 ¾

Grayson, Cyra and I were rushing through the crowd of people. Or as Grayson and Cyra liked to call them, muggles. We were already running late so to pick up the pace, Grayson took my things with his, leaving me to carry only my bag with one of the textbooks inside for my first year.

I looked over to the side to see a group of redheaded people. Other witches and wizards based on their luggage. One owl. Another with a rat. Freckles. Oh I knew who they are. They were the Weaselys. Malfoy told me about them that time at Malfoy Manor. I guess that boring day payed off.

We sped past them and into the wall, the entrance to the platform, before rushing to put our stuff in and get settled on the train. A small part of me hoped to see Potter. Or Malfoy at least. Someone I'd know.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

Grayson and Cyra situated my trunk and Windcutter before leaving me alone to go greet their old friends.

I began to calm down from the constant running and started looking for a compartment to stay at for the entire ride. I caught a glimpse of that familiar blonde hair and took a sharp turn back.

"Malfoy. Mind if I sit here?" I ask as I stand lonely at the door. The compartment was being used by Malfoy and two other boys. Not the most ideal area but it'll do.

"Guess not." Draco said reluctantly as he moved closer to the window, allowing me space off the side, the other two boys sat on the opposite sides.

"Who's this?" One of the boys asks, eyeing me like some sort of weird animal in a zoo. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and gave him a weird look back.

"Woodruff." I address quietly, almost wishing these two baboons weren't here.

"These two are Crabbe and Goyle." Malfoy introduced with annoyance while getting comfortable as the train began to move.

The rest of the time went sort of smoothe. Crabbe and Goyle were weird and kind of dumb, but otherwise not too much of a hassle to deal with. However Draco was another story. He kept ranting on and on about how amazing he was on a broom, quidditch and everything else he could spew out. A lot of boasting that the two so quickly fell for. Personally I would have to see it for myself.

It wasn't until some time that Malfoy finally gave me some time to talk. I took this moment to excitedly explain how the boy next to him in Madam Malkin's shop was the Harry Potter.

I immediately regretted this though, because Draco and the two dragged me along with them to find Harry.

Obviously I didn't let their searching stop me from buying a few chocolate frogs and pumpkin pasties. I placed the sweets in my bag and rushed to catch up to them.

Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle entered some random compartment and I followed slowly behind. Turns out Harry and a Weasely was in there.

"Is it true?" Draco asked, turning to Potter with interest, "They're all saying Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

Draco seemed more snobby and prideful than earlier when he was boasting, which was saying quite a lot. I offered Potter a small smile but he was more focused on the three boys.

"Yes." Harry replied, looking at Crabbe and Goyle. He must've caught on that they were bodyguards of sorts to Malfoy.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle. And my name's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." The tone in his voice ticked me off, but I kept my cool in the meantime. He hasn't done any actual harm yet.