Ꮍ1 (10) - Quidditch

The days were getting colder and when I awoke this morning, I refused to get out of bed.

"C'mon (Y/n), you're gonna make us late for breakfast again!" Audrey whined, shaking me roughly.

"Go without me!" I grumbled, my voice scratchy as always in the morning.

"Don't say anything you'll regret later." Zima merely shrugged and tugged on my blanket before walking out with Audrey.

I gasped, trying to get even the slightest bit of air left before being dragged underwater by the unforgiving currents.

With a splash, my body was sunk and this time it felt like I couldn't be saved. My lunged screamed for air, to lay down and stop fighting. I wanted to cry but nothing came.

Soon I found myself sinking further and further. I had give up.

But as soon as I did, a shaky hand clasped onto the back of my shirt and hauled me up above the water.

Coughing horribly, I spat out all the water from my lungs out and breathed heavily, trying to look up at the face that saved me. But I woke up with a scream.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

"Morning Pansy." I said through a yawn, sitting beside her and some other Slytherin girls.

"Good morning (Y/n). I heard a scream earlier. That you?" She asked while taking a bite of toast.

"Eh- It was just a bad dream." Shrugging, I smile at Draco who was off to the side, being annoyed by the two gorillas.

"Can't ever catch a break can you?" Pansy laughed while patting my back and leaving to join her group that had already left.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

Eleven o'clock and it was time for the Gryffindor vs Slytherin quidditch match. I had forgotten to wish Harry good luck this morning but I was hoping to catch him before the game.

"Sit still (Y/n)." Zima snapped in annoyance, she was trying to paint my face for the match, however with my restlessness, she only managed a few green and silver stripes on my cheeks before giving up.

"Here you go!" Audrey said as she handed both of us binoculars and green slytherin flags.

"Never knew you two were big fans of Quidditch." I said in amusement, turning to Audrey and Zima.

"Muggle sports are lame compared to Quidditch." Audrey scoffed and watched out for the slytherin team to enter the stadium.

"I want to play. I thought I might have a chance since Potter was let onto the Gryffindor team, but I don't think Marcus Flint is too keen on letting a girl join the team." Zima shrugged and watched with Audrey.

Eventually, both teams had walked onto the field and the crowd began to roar for the teams they supported.

Soon enough, the two teams were mounted on the brooms and flying high in the air, the balls being released.