Ꮍ1 (8) - Quidditch and Talks

Morning arrived soon and I sat next to Draco, with Zima and Audrey to my left. I would occasionally glance up at Harry, who still refused to make eye -contact with me.

"What's bothering you (Y/n)?" Zima asks with a worried look, she had stopped eating to try and figure out what was wrong.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I turned to face her, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, not even aware that I was gloomy all morning.

"Well, you just seem off." She shrugged and got up from the table, seemingly not hungry anymore.

"Where are you going?" Audrey asked, still finishing her last few bites of breakfast.

"I want to get to class early. You can come too if you'd like."

With that, Audrey cleared her plate and got up to follow Zima out of the Great Hall. Though she turned around to look at me and called out, "You coming?"

"Uhm..." I glance at Draco, then at Harry. Taking a slight breath, I shake my head. "I'll bring you any letters you might get from the owls though."

"Whatever you want (Y/n)." Zima shrugged again and walked out with Audrey at her side. Though I let out a snicker and the two trip Brutus and Lance on the way out.

𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️𓆗𓅓͛ ¾ 🃁 𐦍 ⚕️

Class was just as normal and boring as it was any other day, but my spirits were brighter than ever. Harry would finally talk to me at some point this week.

"Are we in a good mood today Miss Woodruff?" Audrey teased, staring at me, then Harry.

I had told Zima and Audrey about the whole situation and they seemed sympathetic, however they wouldn't miss the chance to tease me about it. It only added fuel to their theory of me having a crush on Harry.

"Shut it Audrey." I snap playfully, shoving her to the side gently.

Zima laughed at our antics and merely shook her head before chatting with a few slytherin third years.

I heard the familiar hoot of Windcutter and look up to see him carrying a medium sized parcel, however t was rather thin. He dropped it on my lap and landed on my shoulder, picking at my hair. Probably collecting some for whatever reason owls collect stuff like that.

When I opened it I saw a small letter on top of a copy of "The Tales of Beedle the Bard". Only it wasn't a brand new copy of it, but rather the old copy our family owned. The letter was from Grayson, he probably took it from the library in our house.

The note only read 'For old times sake -Grayson'.

I smiled remembering how he would read me the stories before bed when my parents didn't want to, or when Ace and Mika would be gone at hogwarts in their own time.

Petting Windcutter's feathers with my fingers, I grabbed a few owl treats from my bag I was going to give him later during the day and fed them to him.

However my moment of happiness was interrupted with confusion when I saw 6 screech owls carrying a long parcel towards the Gryffindor table.

I wasn't the only one who noticed it either, Draco, Audrey, Zima and quite literally everyone else turned to stare at the parcel being delivered. To none other than grand old Harry Potter.

On top of the large delivery, was a letter, which he opened, read, and then turned to Weasley to chatter excitedly.

Turning to see Draco and his two bodyguards leave, he turns to face me, Audrey and Zima busy chatting with me. But they stopped when they saw him staring at me.