Author's Note and Copyright

Copyright 2023 Leona Page

All Rights Reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.  

Hello Readers!

Thania and Falx's story is a dark fantasy romance, taking place a few thousand years ago, sometime after "Mara" ended, in the same world but several centuries removed. There will be historical elements reminiscent of the Romans, but don't hold me to historically accurate details, please! This is a purely fictional world, filled with demons, gods, shapeshifters, and magic.

Warnings: It will be a dark romance, with scenes of non-consent. It is a brutal world that our characters live in, and the prejudice between groups of people is sky-high and a huge part of the conflict between the MMC and FMC. To be very, very blunt; she begins the story as his slave and he absolutely treats her this way, specifically in terms of consent.

On a more mundane note, the book will have flashback chapters, told in 3rd person, called "Seeds of the Gods." The rest of the story will be told in the present tense, 1st person.