I WANT OUR FAMILY BACK!

"And here's another fact that the history didn't mention making it more of a tragedy.....was that the queen was pregnant with their first princess" shadow said and everyone had tears forming in their eyes. "Hence why I want to tell our story to correct history" a male voice said making everyone turn and see a male Black hedgehog with green stripes and teal eyes. "Darius" shadow said. "Hello little brother" Darius smiled. "Whoa...." Sonic and Silver said. "You haven't called me in five years now you show up?" Shadow said walking up. "Shadow I'm sorry I have been training becoming king"  Darius said. "I figured I'd do this and the people wanted it too because they still remember the stories of our parents." "Did you even consider how I would've felt of this place being turned into a museum?" Shadow growled. "Shadow pleas—" "Ya know what I don't care because honestly it's not going to bring them back. Just a memory which is all I fucking have. Yet deep down.... It's my fault their gone." "No it's not shadow we don't know where that demon came from and wh—" "IF I HADNT SUGGESTED WE HEAD OUT THAT NIGHT MAYBE THEY COULDVE MADE IT OUT TOO! MAYBE I WOULDNT HAVE CAUSED SCOURGE TO HAVE HIS PERMANENT INJURIES! OUR FAMILY WOULD STILL BE HERE AND WE HAVE OUR LITTLE SISTER! BUT NO ITS ALL GONE AND ALL I WANT IS OUR PARENTS BACK. I WANT OUR BROTHER BACK! I WANT OUR FAMILY BACK!" Shadow yelled tears streaming down his face and body shaking. Darius had tears falling and hugged his little brother. "I know.... And I want that too...." Darius said and the two cried not knowing Scourge was hiding nearby and heard everything. Scourge's eyes watered and he went to his old room which was redone. He sat on the old bed and cried himself realizing his terrible choices and wanted to start over. He pulls out his phone tears still falling and dials a number praying it'll be answered. "Hello?"

"Uncle Vladimir..... I'm sorry...."