The truth

Present time year 2133

Blaze rubs silvers head after the gang had returned to their present time. The group watch the three brothers pacing completely shocked that the story they were told was entirely different. "So mom was a commoner.... She was being married off as payment and Vladimir was the friend..... so why were we told differently?" Darius said. "Because we were forced to take the blood oath." They turn and saw Rowena and Vladimir with burns on their arms from a removed symbol. "Now that you know the truth we can tell you everything that happened after. The real story." Rowena said.
Everyone sits around them in as Vladimir takes a breath after shadow tells them how they found out. "After your father proposed to your mother we were over overjoyed. He invited us to join him and Maria to meet his family. We of course accepted and our father decided to stay to fix the damage he caused with the Duke. So we packed up and left." Vladimir started. "When we arrived and was introduced to the king and queen your grandfather was happy for your father and believed this was going to be a wonderful change. Your grandmother on the other hand was clearly upset her son was linked to a commoner and the other royals will shun them." Rowena said. "Unfortunately the queen had more power when it came to relations to the other kingdoms so she forced us to lie and saw we were monarchs of Ireland and the Duke to reduce his risk of death lord to confirm it." Vladimir clenched his fist. "We were forbidden to return home due to risk of being recognized. This angered your father but unfortunately he had no say. When they married our father did come to the wedding and left right after. We were later informed our father was ill and dying and we had to break the rules. Your father snuck us out and help us see our father just as he took his last breath." Rowena cries into her hands and Vladimir rubs his sister's back. "When we returned your grandmother summoned us to the library. She was furious with us and made us take the blood oath. At the time we had no choice. Your grandmother even made your mother promise that your father won't tell ether and the oath was set. This angered your father but it was too late. When the day came for him and your mother to be crowned your father had a plan. Once he was king the first thing he did was make a law for all links to be accepted regardless of status, sexuality, and more because fate decides and so many people were extremely happy. He also made force linking punishable by death. Parliament felt proud to listen and approve of this because it was time for change. Your father made me his right hand man and Rowena a lady in royal waiting with your mother. Your grandmother was furious with the changes yet all the other royals agreed with your father. Even your fathers brother and sisters were happy." Vladimir said and Rowena cleared her throat. "Yet when the time came for our festival your father saw how sad we all were because we couldn't go home due to the oath. So your father surprised us by bringing it to us. This made your mother extremely happy but that wasn't the only surprise that day. It was also the day she was pregnant with you Darius" Rowena smiled and continued. "Soon you came along Scourge and you Shadow. Things were going perfectly and we we're starting to be happy." Rowena said. "Then why did you leave?" Scourge asked and Vladimir teared up before Darius cleared his throat. "Our uncle was linked to a mortal Irish princess......but she died." Darius said and shocked everyone. "Shadow you were just a year old but yes I was..... I didn't leave just because of her death it was also what your grandmother had said. I was so in love with my dear Mina who wished to join me in immortality..... but a jealous vampire princess killed her two days before our wedding and since I wasn't of royal blood I couldn't save her.... Your father had returned a day after and heard. He comforted me along with your mother and your aunt Rowena. Then your grandmother just smiled and said good thing she was gone our family was tainted enough. I stormed out as your father yelled at her and I packed up my things much to your mother's begging not to leave. I couldn't take being around that woman anymore and the lost of my love broke me. Rowena soon followed me to the northern part of Ireland where we were free to live at. Of course we visited you boys as often as we could." Vladimir explained and everyone's hearts break for him. "We had no idea how her words was the last straw for your father ether and he went to speak to your grandfather. Then that tragic night happened...... and we lost our sister and good friend. Seeing you boys in pain and tears crushed us." Rowena said. "Then we returned to Transylvania where I was shocked when I was crowned king. Turns out your grandfather, uncles, aunts and parliament agreed that in the event of your fathers death I would resume the throne and take care of you boys. Your grandmother was furious and stormed out of the ceremony." Vladimir finished.

"And that's the whole truth"