Secert is out

Bonestines talks to his eldest children who came by to visit when suddenly the door knocks. "I wonder if that's your mother with her hands full again with shopping bags." He chuckled and sends the butler to open the door. To his surprise Shadow, Darius, Scourge, Rowena, and Vladimir walked in. "My word what a lovely surprise!" He gets up to hug them but saw tears. "Good you all are here..... we have something to show you...." Darius said.

An hour later

"Bonestine darling I'm home are the children still here I got some wonderful things fo—" "You killed our son....." Bonestine said and she looks up seeing her husband in tears. "I'm sorry?" She said. "You sent that demon to murder our brother, his wife, and unborn child!" The eldest son yelled. "I have no idea what you're talking about!" She yelled. "Oh then explained this because your secret is out!" Shadow shows the video and she froze. "How did you get that?!" She tries to take the phone away but shadow snatches it away. "I have a friend who can go back in time and something told me to go back right before the fire. Hence how we got this." He said. "OK FINE I DID IT BUT IT WASNT OUR WAYS! COMMONERS AND ROYALS DONT MIX! MORTAL AND VAMPIRES SHOULDNT MIX!!!! VAMPIRES AND VAMPIRES ROYAL AND ROYAL MAN AND WOMAN THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE!!!!" She yelled. "Well then I guess you can disown me mother because I'm linked to a beautiful werewolf woman!" One of shadows aunts yelled. "WHAT?!" "TIMES HAVE CHANGED ANNA! OUR SON KNEW THAT HENCE WHY I AND OUR CHILDREN ENFORCED VLADIMIR BECOMING KING IF HE WAS TO DIE!!! AND I TOLD PARLIAMENT THE TRUTH OF WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND THEY DIDNT CARE!!!! I KNEW ABOUT THE BLOOD OATH BUT I NEVER THOUGHT YOU TAKE IT AS FAR AS KILLING OUR SON!!!!! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME WOMAN!!!! GAURDS TAKE HER AWAY SHE WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR THIS!" Bonestine snapped and she was taken away.

Later on shadow was looking out the window in his old room in the manor. "Shadow?" He turns and saw Vladimir with his brothers and aunt. "Darius asked me how I knew your father before that day." "I was wondering that" shadow smiled and they all sat down. "Your father visited Ireland a year before and I was with my father in a different village. Your father was admiring some of the black smiths axes when a group of children had knock a shelf over. I rushed over and pulled him away in time. Since then we became friends and wrote every day. I invited him to come to the festival and he gladly accepted. I had no idea it would lead to meeting your mother. They maybe gone but we still have you three and we see your parents in you all. They would be so proud of the men you have become because we are extremely proud." Vladimir smiled and the five hugged finally at peace.

In the hallway the ghost figures of Xavier and Maria smile at them as they faded away into the light.

End