The past part 3

The brothers return and tell their friends what had happened. Silver was told to fast forward to the night ceremony. Their they all watched Xavier approach the door and knocks. Maria opens the door in her new dress and shoes. "You look stunning" he smile. "Vladimir insisted I wear this because you did buy it for me after you fed the hungry. Which I am grateful for." She smiled. "May I escort you to the festival" he extend his arm and Rowena pushed Maria to him. "Does that answer your question?" She giggles and he chuckles as she loop her arm around his. The music starts to play as a few villagers turn into wolves to howl. Xavier and Maria start dancing the same way as if they practice with the others. They're hands touched as they looked into each others eyes. Then something came over Xavier as his voice became a haunting but beautiful singing voice shocking Shadow, Darius and Scourge but made Maria fall for Xavier even more. "Fuck I didn't know dad could sing....." Darius said. They continue to watch their parents dance and never took their eyes off each other. The villagers see the love between them and smile for them. Towards the end Xavier admits he knows Maria is his link and wished for them to run away and he will handle the Duke. Maria's heart swelled knowing he will keep his promise and accepts him. He pulls her close and cups the side of her face before they kissed and the wolf howled one last time. "Whoa so romantic" Amy fans herself. "Right" Peach agreed. "Wow.... That's it happens that's how they truly met....." Shadow said. "MARIA!" A male voice yelled breaking the kiss. A male jackal storms up to them with a white and red hedgehog close behind. "How dare you kiss another man! You are to be my wife tomorrow! Now you will learn to not kiss other—" he goes to smack her when Xavier grabs his wrist and pushes him down. The villagers gasp at the sudden action. "You will not touch her in such a manner. You will not speak to her in that manner understand Duke Saxon." Xavier growled and the duke suddenly recognized him. "Who do you think you are pushing down the du—" "I AM XAVIER GOLITH DARK!!! Your future king" Xavier yelled at Maria's father who's eyes widen. "My-my-my prince forgive me" he bowed as the billers gasp and talk amongst themselves shocked that the prince was among them. "The prince...." Maria muttered in shock that she was linked to the prince. "I will say I am not pleased with how you treated these people and my father and I will being punishing you. Guards arrest him and give my father this letter of his crimes." "Yes sire" they said and took the Duke away. Xavier walks to the center of town. "AS OF TONIGHT I HEARBY DEGREE THAT YOUR TAXES WILL BE LOWERED TO ONE PERCENT NOT 90. THIS WILL START IN TWO MONTHS BUT FOR NOW YOU NOT PAY A CENT. BULID UP YOUR WEALTH AND HELP THE OTHERS AROUND YOU!" He said and the villagers cheered. "Way to go dad" the brothers smiled. Xavier walks up to Maria's father who bows. "As for you I only ask one thing" "Anything you're highness what do you desire." "Your blessing for your daughters hand in marriage for she is my link." He said. "It is yours my prince" he said and Xavier nods. He walks up to the still shocked Maria. "Maria I know it's only been a day but I felt I've known you forever. Well you honor me by being my queen? Will you marry me?" He asked holding her hands. "You kept your promises. You shown me your true heart. I would be a fool to say No." she smiled.

"Yes I will marry you and be your queen Xavier."