Fire

Shadow wipe his tears away as the room stayed silent. "So she made your lives miserable enough to where we moved to that manor?" Scourge asked and they nod. "You're father didn't want you to be influenced by her that was why they came here. He did help build the manor even though you boys were only 10, 12, and 15 and you wanted to help. Your mother actually was pregnant at the time but lost the baby when she fell" Rowena said. "I remember that mom was devastated for a year I didn't know she was pregnant" Darius said. "She never told anyone except us and your father because she wanted to wait until after the baby was born." Vladimir said sadly. "Is that why they waited 140 years before they conceived again?" Shadow asked and they nodded. "It was best at the time to raise you boys to become proper princes and future kings but they also wanted to enjoy life with you three." Rowena smiled. "That's why it hurt when we received the news....." "Did you by any chance know why a demon would go after them and kill them with that vampire killing type fire?" Scourge asked and looks at his scars remembering the demon attacking him because shadow was trying to pull him back from getting killed. "We don't that's some that will always haunt us" Rowena said and they nod. Shadow gets up for some water when suddenly a vision starts to play in his head. "AH!" He screamed. "Shadow what's wrong?!" Everyone yelled. Shadow sees the demon and then his grandmother laughing evilly. He breathes while on his hands and knees. "Shadow honey!" Rouge runs up to him and helps him up. Shadow immediately turns to silver. "You need to take me back to that night but an hour before the fire" shadow said. "We want to come too" Darius and Scourge said. "Ok just you three this time I'm still a bit tired from taking all sixteen of us back." He said and they nod. Silver sets the time and they disappear from the main cabin.
They four hedgehogs appeared and silver was stunned by the manor in its original condition. Shadow sensed something and runs to the area where the fire had started. Darius, Scourge and silver follow him and they hid in the dead bushes. To their shock they see their grandmother looking around before pulling out a red artifact Scourge recognizes. "No way.... She has a summoning stone...." He said. "What's a summ—" Darius was cut off with she started to speak to it and a line of fire rose then a familiar black figure emerged. "Who has summoned me" he said. "I did inferno" their grandmother said. Shadow pulls out his phone and hits record. "Why have you summoned me queen Annalise?" The demon spoke yet he was slightly weak. "I wish for you to burn this place and rid my daughter in law her unborn child and my ungrateful traitorous son." She growled. "Oh and what do I get if I do?" The demon asked. "Simple revenge since my daughter in law was the one who bit your last vessel when she lost control and turn it after you possessed him." "The same one?" "Yes Maria Scarletton Night" Annalise smiled and the demons fire burned more. "Well then I shall do it" he laughed but then looks down. "Why kill her unborn child?" "Because she's expecting a princess and I don't wish for another commoner's whore to be born. I already killed the first one by loosing a board on the stairs that made her fall. Now go before my grandsons return. Once they're dead my husband and I will resume the throne and I will manipulate my grandsons back to the old ways." She smiled and laughed evilly. "Very well then" the demon snickered and flames grew. Silver quickly hits return and they returned back to the present. Shadows phone shook in his hand after turning off the record and tears fell from his eyes. Darius and Scourge had tears falling as well shocked at the new information. "Guys what happened?" Mario asked. The three hedgehogs turned their heads to the others. Vladimir and Rowena were tearing up seeing the betrayal and heartbreak in their nephews eyes. "What did you discover....." Rowena asked. Shadow walked up tears falling more.

"Our grandmother...... she.... She sent the demon to kill our parents....."