Author's Note

This is a poetry, art, drawing and spoken word poetry form of telling my, as well as my real family's story so I can spread the word that there is so much more out there, there's more to every thing than meets the eye, there's no such thing as coincidences only connection and the universe is full of things unknown, unseen, unexplained, inexplicable, unheard and unexperienced that we fear to explore due to fear of the unknown and as my Father says: "the unexpected".

This is not just my story of my life, my kidddnapping, trauma and my family's pain. This is our story and OUR legacy.

This is our home.

We are a dying breed that can not be duplicated and we must stick together in order to inform people and bring joy and smiles upon them and all who join them on the opening nights of the one, the biggest, the only, The Carnival Of Glass by The Cochran Circus.

We may have been broken, but we still have fragments and the ink in our veins with blood of love and support and dreams, is thick and leaves a lasting scripture among the people who we brought laughter and happiness to. The very ones who turned our home to ash while we fought to offer a means of relief for those longing to step out of their duties and obligations during a year of War.

This isn't my story. This isn't my parent's story, this is the story of a home being built, destroyed and desperate to stand again. A well-oiled machine crucial to the War Effort and an ancient machine that of which cannot function with a missing part: a child, the next generation and the sole owner's only child and with him, his love's daughter.

START DATE: 11/20/23

FINISH DATE: