Kanda Yuu x Reader [Mordenized]

(Y/n) walks down the rows of houses and finally stops at Kanda's house. Her main purpose for coming to his house is to wake him up and help Allen move to her new house. She takes the extra key that Kanda has been hiding it from under the carpet at his door step. (Y/n) opens the door to find kanda's house remarkably clean.

'Clean freak '

She mutters to herself. She walks down the long corridor bypassing his cat, Miano and towards his room. Upon arriving at his door, she slowly opens the door. Only to find a peaceful sleeping guy on the bed. She went over and starts to poke on his cheek.

"Yuu~"

She purred. Kanda found the pokes quite irritating, so he turned to the other side facing away from she While he was turning away, the bed covers slipped down, exposing his top to the cool air, and his well toned and fit body. She blushed madly at this sight and turned around trying to think of new ideas to wake him up. She got out of the room and look around. That is when she found Miano sitting on the couch licking it's paws. She held the cat up and proceeded on with her own plan of waking him. She went into Kanda's room and put the cat near his face.

"Miano, try licking his face"

She told the cat. The cat- that seemed to understand (Y/n)'s intentions- licks kanda's face. Kanda shot up from his bed and tried regaining his balance on the bed but failed to do so. He ended up tumbling down his bed rolled up in his covers.

"Hahahahaha..."

(Y/n) laughed hysterically at this sight. Kanda-who couldnt bear the sight of being laughed at- quickly unroll himself and stood up. She blushed crazily this time and stared at him.

"Why are you blushing?"

Kanda asked with a curious face. The girl did not answer but looked away from him. Kanda seemed to notice the main core of (Y/n)'s blushes and walks up to her. (Y/n) noticed this and walked backwards until her back is against the wall. Kanda walked towards her putting both his arms beside. (Y/n) looked around frantically trying to find a escape way but to no avail. Kanda's face inch closer and (Y/n) looked away from him. Kanda whispered seductively.

"like what you see?"

Being said that. She remembers that she had no reason to be afraid of him. Instead she should counter attack.

'I won't let you win'

Thought (Y/n) as she puts her arms around kanda's neck and pulled him closer. This action surprised Kanda and he tried gently to pull away from her. (Y/n) prevented that by pulling his face closer and licked his lips. Kanda, surprised, quickly pulled away from her and put his hand over his mouth, Trying to cover his blush.

Yuu: (Y-Y/n) wh-what ar-are y-you d-d-doing?!
'Damn I stuttered'

Kanda said and thought. (Y/n) in front of him smiled with victory. Kanda regained his composure and walked towards (Y/n).

"Yuu... What are you doing? Quickly put on a shirt"

(Y/n) said as she put her hands on her hips and closed her eyes. Kanda took this opportunity and quickly grab her hand. The warm touch from Kanda's hand surprised (Y/n) as she opened her eyes. Kanda pulled (Y/n) into his bed. (Y/n) falls into bed nicely with her back against his broad chest. This mad her face go beyond the color red. She also felt a hint of relieve because Kanda couldn't see her face. Kanda wrapped his hands around her torso preventing (Y/n) from escaping.

"Yuu! Let go! We have to hurry! Allen is waiting for us!"

She whisper-yelled at him, trying to break free from his grasp. And to keep her blushes down. Kanda got mad upon hearing Allen's name.

"Why is it that you always talk about Allen. Allen this , Allen that.... Why not me..."

Kanda stated but lowered his voice at the last part, trying to not let (Y/n) hear. But she heard it anyways. This sight of him made (Y/n) guilty. So she turned around to face him, not caring if he sees her blushes. She decided to confess her feelings towards the man.

"Yuu, Don't be like that. And I have a confession..."

Kanda stared at her eyes wide opened. Scared that she would say those three words 'I love Allen' into his face. He prepared himself for this indirect rejection.

"I love you"

(Y/n) said and her face turned fifty shade of red that in stand and prepared herself for rejection.

"You can reject me if you want-"

Her words were cut off by a pair of warm lips on hers.

"I don't want to hear the reason. All I know I is that I love you too."

Kanda said after they parted their lips. And they stayed in each others warm embrace.

~mean while~

"Allen, why are they so late?"

Lavi stated to Allen.

"They probably ditch this whole thing. And besides, I never expect Kanda to help me."

Allen replied Lavi's question and continue moving boxes into Allen's new apartment.

---

A/n

So i decided to write this Kanda x reader story because there is too less of Kanda x reader stories!
Which makes me sad...

I'm not sure how many of you guys read A/n but please vote.

And try to vote for every story you read too. Because the authors spent alot of time writing for you guys so a vote means alot to them..

Thank you for reading this, reader-chan!