Kanda x Neko reader

This song is nice :))))))))) N i learnt how to sing n play at the same time!! :)))

---

It was pouring that day and poor Kanda. He was outside, in the rain, complaining to Komui about the mission he just had. Once he got back to his room. He realized he made a mistake. He was careless. He left the windows wide open and the rain was pouring into his room. Kanda muttered curses under his breath as he went towards the window to close it. After closing the window he proceeded on with a relaxing bath.

After bathing, he sat on his bed and thought of the who should he spar with while cleaning Mugen from the blood. After deciding on Moyashi, Allen, he laid down on this bed and thought about more stuff. After sometime, he felt something soft at his feet. Startled, he sat up and looked at his feet.

It turned out to be a dark blue cat with a hint of white fur at the tip of it's ears. Surprisingly, it's eyes were some what similar to his. Sharp, cold blue eyes but yet at the same time, full of emotions. He picked up the cat and thought it was dirty and smelly as it was a stray but it was the polar opposite. He brought it close to his nose and smelt it. It was surprisingly nice smelling and it was definitely clean. So, him being 'Kind', accepted the cat. he placed the cat at his lap and begin to stroke it while lying down on the bed, doing some more thinking . The cat purred softly at his touch.

In the middle of his thoughts, he remembered of the pool of rain water and about his sparing practice with Allen. He instructed the cat to search for Allen and showed it a picture of him. The cat -somehow- understood and ran off to search for the Crown Clown.

Cat pov (Who is you)

After Kanda told you to get Allen, you dashed off in search for him. A few minute passed and you found him along the hallway with Lavi and Leenalee. You went towards him lightly scratch on his leather shoe. Leenalee took notice of you and picked you up and stared hugging you. You wiggled in her arms signaling her to put you down but she didn't understand. But luckily, Lavi took you out of her arms and settled you down in the floor.

After settling you down, you continue to scratch his leather shoe for him to take notice of you, to which he did. He looked at you and you wrap your tail around his ankle and moved a little forward, signaling him to follow you. Allen -somehow- understood what you meant and picked you up and carried you in his arms. "Show me the way." Allen said to you. In reply, you just gave him a nod and a meow. He started walking and you just turned your head in the direction you wanted him to go.

After a while, you two finally arrived at the Kanda's room. "Are you saying that the Bakanda wants to see me?" He asked you. You nod at him and meowed loudly toward the door, still in Allen's arms.

3rd pov

Kanda sat on his bed, in his room, the whole time worried about you. After hearing a meow from outside the door, he quickly rushes to the door and opens it only to find you being hugged by the Crown Clown. "Oh Moyashi, get your hands off my cat." He growled. Kanda miraculously scared the shit out of Allen and he dropped you on the floor. Being the flexible you, you landed on your four feet and ran towards the bathroom. "Ugh...I told you to get your hands off, not drop it idiot. Forget it, I'll spar with Lavi tomorrow . Could you help get him then?" He sent a disappointed look at him . Allen just nodded vigorously and went away.

Kanda went into the bathroom and decided to give you a bath because you might have idiotic disease on you. (I made it up please don't kill me...) After the bath, Kanda dried you with a towel and you ran into his bedroom and sat on his bed. Kanda went in wanting to throw you out for making his bed sheets dirty but the sheets were clean as if you hadn't walk on them but instead just flew onto it and sat there nicely in the middle. You slowly drift off to sleep and Kanda went out to do a little work out before sleeping. Night time came quickly and after showering, Kanda wore his boxers and went into bed with you without disturbing you.

Kanda woke up to the feel of something soft against his face. He hugged you tighter, burying into your chest trying to get some more sleep. You somehow turned into a human overnight and Kanda used you as his body pillow. You, being able to speak in your human form, sighed and said, "Kanda, I hate to wake you up but could you let go of me?"

The male shot up straight from his slumber at the sound of your voice. He look at you from top to bottom. Him, still being half asleep, took a while to process the image into his mind. His face turned red instantly and turned around, his back facing you. "Who are you? Why are you naked? Why are you in my bed? Did we do something last night?" He shot questions at you. You took the blanket and cover yourself. "Kanda Yuu, turn around." Kanda hesitantly turned. Seeing you covered up in his blankets, his blushes immediately stopped and he quickly regained his composure.

After seeing him not flustered anymore, you showed him your ears. Then you begin to answer his questions, "I am the cat you saw yesterday. You saw me naked because I have no fur on me. I'm in your bed because I slept in it. No, we didn't do anything last night." Kanda stared at you thinking about how beautiful you are and the sexy voice you have. "What are you looking at you pervert. Now help me up." You extended out a hand, the other keeping the sheets together. He took your hand and pulled you up.

Once you were on your two feet, you tried to gain balance but failed terribly. You start to fall backwards towards the bed. Scared, you let go off the sheets and held onto the closes thing you could possibly can and it turned out to be the Kanda himself. You closed your eyes and pulled him along as you two fall towards the bed.

Feeling something soft on your back, you slowly opened your eyes to find Kanda's face just inches away from yours. His both hands at the side of your head. You processed a mental image of you two if someone sees you and Kanda like this. Oh boy, it looks so wrong from every angle you could possibly think off. He was only in his boxers on top of your naked body. This could bring a huge misunderstanding to others. But before he could get off you, the door quickly slammed open.

"Ohaiyo Yu-....." Revealing a innocent Red haired at the door. Lavi.....

--- I'm sorry if Kanda is kind of OOC here...---