In love with the enemy (Kanda x Noah Reader)1

"Hey Tykki onii-chan. when will I be able to go play with the exorcist... I'm getting bored just by sitting here and doing homework..." i look at Tykki still upset that Allen had beaten him in a game of poker even though that was ages ago.

I'm closer Tykki then any other Noahs, beside Road, because I have been with Tykki all my life. Tykki is my biological older brother, so I have been with him for the longest. My parents died due to a murder and the Earl took me in. Since then, I have always recognize the Earl as my father. The Earl helped me develop my powers as to being a Noah. Since Tykki is a representative of pleasure, I'm a representative of lust, but I don't crave for sex, I use (power of your choice). Anyways on with the story...

Tykki sat there on the chair still sulking. "Tykki~ stop sulking... I wanna do something..." Tykki gave up to my whines and told me, "Go to the Earl, he might give you something to do." I quickly shot up and ran to the Earl giving Tykki a "thank you" on the way.

I reached the Earl and he told me to investigate on an exorcist named Kanda Yuu. He gave a a photograph and I quickly agreed to it and set off.

I reached outskirts of a town near the exorcist's headquarters' and use my powers to summon a bird. I told the bird to find a Guy name Kanda Yuu and showed him a photograph of him that the Earl gave me. It set off immediately.

While it was gone, I quickly change into my human form to blend in with the humans. After changing, I went into town in search of a nice comfortable clothes to wear. I bought a sleeveless white dress.

I took the dress and went to a nearby forest to change. Upon reaching the forest, I use my power to make a room and went in to change.

After changing, I went out of the room and dispell the magic. After that, I let loose my (h/c) hair from the bun (if you have short hair, just skip) and let it sway along with the breeze.

I walk along the outskirts of the town until I spotted a shining green light coming towards my direction. It came to me at a very fast pace and I held up my hand to stop it. Instead of stopping, it went through my hand and straight into my chest. I instantly felt a very warm sensation throughout my body. I stopped for a moment to feel the warmth. I then realize it's an innocent.

'But why would an innocent come to me?'

After a while, my chest started to burn. I thought my chest was burning but no. Blood started to come out.

'I thought we Noah's don't have blood!"

Blood continue to gush out. It hurt's like hell. It felt just like that time when I turned into a Noah... I couldn't handle the pain any more, so I blacked out.

By the time I was awake, it was in the evening. I sat up from the ground and looked a round trying to look for the bird I sent this morning.

'That bird sure took it's time.'

I thought to myself and waited a little longer. While waiting, I touched the spot where it bled just before I fainted. Turned out it became a hole just under the collar bone with a similar symbol to the ones on my forehead except that in the middle was a glowing green light. After a while, the bird came back flying very fast towards me.

"Woah there, what happened?" I spoke to it as it stood on the ground staring back at me.

"Help me Master! I'm being chased by the guy that I'm suppose to follow!" It spoke to me in a fast pace telepatically (if there is such a word).

"What!" I exclaimed and quickly surveyed my surrounding and soon found a guy with long hair and a katana. When he came closer into view, he was wearing a black tight T-shirt and a (Yoga/sport/running) pants.

He ran towards me shouting, "Get away from the bird, it's a evil bird. Similar to an akuma."

Shocked by his words, I jumped once backwards away from the Kanda guy and he stood in front of me trying to protect me from the "evil" bird. I got irritated that he called my bird evil and I took the liberty of pushing aside and gave him a look of 'I-don't-need-your-help' look.

"What are you doing? Your gonna get killed! Run away!" Kanda yelled still on the ground.

"Shut up and watch me do it." I said it offensively because he doubt that I'm useless.

I quickly made use my new found power and took out a Japanese katana from my left palm. The moment the sword is fully out, the blade is immediately engulfed in (colour of power).

"Pretend to fight okay?" I spoke telepatically to my familiar.

It simply gave a nod and we start to clash.

A few seconds later, I decided to stop the act and summon it back while swinging my sword down as a final blow.

After the final blow, I look at the guy named Kanda and his face was priceless.

"Haha..." I laughed at him. "You should have seen your own face!"

I continued to laugh but he ignored my laughter and grab my wrist and pulled me towards him until our face are inches apart.

"H-Hey! What are you doing!" I whisper-yell into his face.

But he ignored me and continues, "you're coming with me."

"Huh?" I wanted to question him but he took -more like drag- me along with him until we reach...