Christmas!!!!!!

.

Unfortunately,
I have no ideas...

.

.

.

.

Just kidding :)

.

It was Christmas Eve and everyone in the European Branch headquarters was preparing for it. Komui wanted to help using his Robots but... Kanda did everyone a favor and killed it.

Poor Komui... he cried for hours until Leenalee brought him her signature coffee in his mug.

You and Lavi were fooling around, playing with the party Poppers and streamers, throwing at each other. But got scolded by Bak...

Jerry, surprisingly, needed help for cooking and picked Allen for the job.
It was a bad decision, Timcampy ate the food as soon as it was prepared.

It was fun decorating the cafeteria and it soon came to an end. Leenalee and Lavi suggested we play truth or dare.

At first, everyone disagreed but Lavi forcefully "invite" them in clamming that if he doesn't, Kanda is going to disappear then make a grand entrance like on Halloween.

We all sat around in a circle and a bottle in the middle. Lavi spun Tue bottle and it landed on........

~timeskip~

The game ended in a disaster. Marshall Cross had to kiss Komui. Leenalee had to play 1 game of pocky with Lavi. Kanda had to kiss Allen but in a different place. It was pure disaster....

All of it ended quickly and it is soon time to exchange gifts. You received a lot of gift mainly from guys -because the whole place is mainly filled with guys.

This made the little arrogant Kanda irritated. He forcefully shoved the guys who were crowding around you giving you presents and made his way towards you.

He held up a small box with a note attached to it.

"Kanda, are you serious?" One of the male spoke up from amongst the crowd. It perked your interest as to why did he give you such a small gift while others brought bigger one, not that you mind receiving small gifts. "Why are you giving (y/n) such a small gift?"

"Tch, shut up..." He replied then faced you. "Read the note then answer me"

Given his command, you read the note...

I love you, will you be mine?

- for Christmas! Don't forget to comment n vote :) -