Trip to Kyoto(Cheater Kanda x Reader) -part 2-

I opened my eyes and saw Kanda staring at someone on the bed. I called out to him.

'Eh? Why this there no sound?'

I walked towards him and saw the person at the bed. I too was shocked. It was...

Me......

I pondered on the question for awhile and then memories came rushing into my head, hitting my head hard.

After "receiving" those memories, I looked at Kanda. He had such a sad and tired face. I stared at him longer. He then begin to speak.

"Hey (Y/n), how long are you gonna sleep like that for? It's been 5months ever since that incident..."

'What! 3 years?! Come to think of it. I look different.'

My hair was longer and my body was so frail and skinny.

I continue to hear him speak,

"Hey you know what? I think I should tell you what really happened on that day."

'WHAT?! You're telling me this now?! After all this time?!'

By then I really want to scream into his ears telling him that we are over. But I regretted this decision as he began to explain,

"It all started when we were a kid. The girl was Leenalee. (Is that how you spell her name?)she was my girlfriend back when we were in middle school. But we broke up after telling she told me she didn't had any feelings for me and that she had to move somewhere else. I haven't seen her since then but on that fateful day, she found me in the hotel and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked at first but after realizing it was her, I kissed back. That is when you came and yeah... everything happened. I'm so sorry! I've regretted that decision ever since that day. Please forgive me and come back! Come back to me (y/n)! I can't live without you. Ever since that day, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Every night you would text me but lately I haven't really been able to get one. Please come back... please."

By then he was already crying. So hard that his tears are soking the bed sheets. I too was crying.

I felt myself feeling light and I got blinded by a bright light.

Kanda pov

This has to be kidding me. What I saw on the monitor was...

A red line...

"No! This can't be happening! I just told you the truth and that's how you respond? By leaving my side?" I screamed at the lifeless body laid in front of me.

The doctor in charge of her wellfare can bursting into the room checking on her. On of the nurses "kindly" told me to go out of the room but before I go out, I shouted to the doctor.

"Please save (y/n)! I beg you! Please!" I'm really desperate by then. I can't lose her. I love her too much!

-timeskip~-

3rd pov

Kanda stood next to a grave dressed in black whispering something to the stone carved with the letters that spelled, (y/n) (l/n). He placed the white flowers on the girl's grave and looked up at the sky.

"Wait for me (y/n)! I will be by your side soon. I LOVE YOU." He shouted.

And for the first time in a year, he smiled but like a maniac as if he received a reply from the dead girl.

(Y/n) pov

I sat there at my grave stone waiting for him to come....

'How long has it been? A year or two? I think I've been waiting for decades...'

Who knows? I see other living people walk to their family's grave passingby me.

I sat there still waiting...

'Who am I waiting for...?'

I kept questioning myself.

Until someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around and smiled.

"Thanks for waiting..."