Special [kanda x reader]

OMGOSH 500reads! Thank you all Kanda fans for supporting! (≧◇≦) At first, I thought it wouldn't have this much readers as people like more of yaoi between the characters. But anyways, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH (○'ω'○)

A SPECIAL ONE!

---

It's been a while since Kanda had paid attention to you. After you bought him a new type of sword for his birthday, he has been spending most of his time with it except when he is bathing. Yes, only when he bathe. The time where you two would cuddle in bed at night was gone and you were replaced with an object.

On a certain day, you decided to form a plan. You sneakily went out to seek advice from both Lavi and Allen as to how to get Kanda's attention from the sword.

However, Kanda saw you frequently going out and ignoring him as a results. But frankly speaking, he liked the attention you constantly gave him when he pretended to ignore you and gave his attention to the sword.

One fine casual day, Kanda followed you out to a cafe near your shared apartment. You walked to the far back conner of the building and meet up with Lavi and Allen but still didn't know that Kanda followed you.

This sight of you meeting up with two of his friends made him thought that you were going to cheat on him or that both males notice that you have been bored and tried to take you away from him. He was angry at his friends for betraying him and sad that you wanted to leave him.

He walked towards you, Allen and Lavi and dragged you away, by the collar of your shirt, from them. And I mean it, he literally dragged you.

He dragged you all the way back to your shared apartment and started talking to you since. But his words were harsh, "What were you doing with them?"

You were honestly happy that he was at least caring for you since he was with the sword all the time. But you got a little irritated that he ask you the wrong questions... You softly spoke up to him, "Just meeting up with them to... um..." you paused thinking of an excuse that you were forming the attention plan.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you hiding something?" kanda said a little irritated as you were talking a long time to answer...

(Y/n) pov

I was thinking of an excuse when Kanda told me to hurry. So I blurted out, " we were just meeting up to chat and hang out......."

Kanda have seemed to have gotten angry as he asked, "I know you're hiding something. Tell me." As he slowly walk towards me.

I took each steps back as he did towards me. That is until my back was against the wall.

Panicking, I frantically look to my left and right for an escape route, but too late. Kanda trapped me between his arms by slamming it on both sides of my head.

He leaned closer and spoke to my ears, his breath tickled it. "Answer my question...(y/n)... why did you meet them?" His voice sounded sad as it quavered a little.

Giving up, I spoke quietly and with embarrassment, "I-I met them b-because we were t-thinking on how to g-get y-your a-a-a-attention......" my face felt hot! I'm burning with embarrassment.

I look down on the floor not wanting to show him my embarrassed face. I heard a slight chuckling sound etmiting from Kanda. I look up to him.

"You know, you could have just told me, (y/n)" he said looking down at me. "But I want to be first in you... not the sword" I said but saying the last part a bit softer.

"Why not I made you feel special for today to make up for what I've done?" He asked making it sound innocent. I was more than delighted that I could spend time with him and immediately agreed.

Little did I know, he scoop me up and head towards the bed room. It was then I noticed what he meant by special.

"Y-Yuu-" I wanted to protest but was intercepted.

"Now let's have some fun..."

---

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 500READS! IT REALLY MEANT A LOT TO ME!