For You...[Kanda x Reader]

Requested by KathleenLyons

---

Sitting on a throne next to the king, you let out a bored sigh. Here you are again, doing your royal duties as the princess of your father's "wonderful" kingdom, where people fight and kill... for fun.

"What's wrong my dear? You seem down." Your mother, the queen, asked out of concern. You shook your head telling her that everything is fine.

Hearing all of the Ministers and officials reports and request, you noticed that Father was deeply in thought of something. But you shrugged it off as you continue to hear the ministers reports. "Moving on, this matter have great effect on this kingdom." Our prime minister stated.

This perked my interest. Father then stood up, silencing the mummers that had been going for a while. "My daughter, (y/n) (f/n), shall be married to whoever who passes the scholar test and the up coming grand tournament that will be held next week." He spoke, I was left there speechless.

'What how can he do that! My future is ruined! I can't marry someone I don't love...'

I tried to protest but my voice wouldn't come out. Thus, I thought twice.

'if I were to protest, Father would get angry and say that it's for my own good and Bla Bla Bla....'

I gave up thinking a way to protest. So, being a smart me, (Yes! reader-chan is smart!) I requested. "Father, I have a request, Why not to those top 3 winners of the tournament have a day with me so that I can pick who i like the most. So that i can be happy when i marry." After I said that, he immediately agreed.

-TimeSkip-

The 3 top who Won the Scholar and tournament is:

Allen Walker, Lavi Bookman and some weird Guy name Jason Bask.

While each of the had their little "date" with me, I concluded that Allen would be the one but someone stopped me.

The strongest knight in the palace, Kanda Yuu, also my childhood friend and also my crush objected my marriage with Allen in front of my parents.

"Are you sure you would want to marry a man that you don't love? A man you just met?" He said firmly and strongly. A hint of anger could be heard in his voice.

All I could do was look down in shame. Guilt overwhelmed me. But it all is well when I heard Allen fought back with words. "What's up with you Bakanda!"

'Bakanda?' I thought.

"Don't interrupt me Moyashi!" Kanda fought back and both head butt each other.

'Moyashi? Do they know each other?' I thought again and a sweatdrop could be visible on my head.

The king made a "ahem" sound and both of them stopped. Allen fixed his coat and spoke "Anyways, your majesty, I'm not here to marry your daughter."

This interest the king to be high on guard. "I'm here to suggest a man suitable for her. The man standing right there, " he pointed to Kanda. "Is very suitable. He is the strongest and smartest in the palace and kingdom. So I would kindly suggest you consider him"

"Huh? What are you talking bout Moyashi? " Kanda exclaimed questioning Allen.

"Very well. Your wedding will be held next week dismissed!" The king announced leaving the throne room and into his chambers.

I ran up to Kanda and hugged him. "Thank you Yuu. For standing up to me. A-and... Iloveyou!" I said blushing, burying my head into his chest.

A little shade of pink could be seen when I peaked at Kanda. "I love you too idiot..."

Narrator: And they lived happily ever after :)

---I'm sorry if this sucks!---